STOP THE WORLD - Ralph Good & Jamie Lee Wilson (PREVIEW) 3 tracks, 10.56 jamieleewilson on October 02, 2012 02:16
- 1. Stop The World - Ralph Good & Jamie Lee Wilson (Original Mix) EDIT 3.56 1545 plays
- 2. Stop The World - Ralph Good & Jamie Lee Wilson (DJ Eako remix) EDIT 3.56 1400 plays
- 3. Stop The World - Ralph Good & Jamie Lee Wilson (Frederico Scavo Remix) EDIT 3.04 1721 plays
- 1. Teardrop - Jamie Lee Wilson - Naked Remix (Massive Attack) by jamieleewilson 2.25 2580 plays
- Go to track Yonathan Zvi & Thierry Ganz & Jamie Lee Wilson - We'll Stay Young (Out Now) [In Charge Recordings]2. Yonathan Zvi & Thierry Ganz & Jamie Lee Wilson - We'll Stay Young (Out Now) [In Charge Recordings] by Be Yourself Music 1.43 3187 plays
- 3. I Need a Miracle - Jamie Lee Wilson remake by jamieleewilson 4.25 662 plays
- 4. Get What You Give (PREVIEW) Alex Kenji, Manuel De La Mare & Jamie Lee Wilson by jamieleewilson 1.18 2363 plays
- 5. WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING_Jamie Lee Wilson (Dizkodude Remix EDIT) by jamieleewilson 1.13 1499 plays
- 6. Ben Bastion ft. Jamie Lee Wilson - Breathe (PREVIEW) by Multitracks Records 1.43 1542 plays
- 7. Your Love - Kid Kenobi, Justin Hunter & Jamie Lee Wilson by jamieleewilson 2.39 1419 plays
- 8. My Threesome with Tara McDonald Podcast JLW by jamieleewilson 12.57 1577 plays
- 9. Black Rain - Jamie Lee Wilson & Ron Carroll by jamieleewilson 2.48 1622 plays
- 10. Fuel To The Fire - Jesse Voorn & Jamie Lee Wilson - Moe Aly Remix EDIT by jamieleewilson 5.15 1402 plays
- 11. Stop The World - Ralph Good & Jamie Lee Wilson (DJ Eako remix) EDIT by jamieleewilson 3.56 1400 plays
- 12. Do You Remember Jamie Lee Wilson (Binary Form Remix EDIT) by jamieleewilson 3.10 823 plays
- 13. AUTOMATIC_ Jamie Lee Wilson, Baggie Begovic & Robbie Taylor (EDIT) by jamieleewilson 1.39 1141 plays
- 14. I Think I'm In Love - Jamie Lee Wilson & Futuristic Polar Bears by jamieleewilson 2.01 727 plays
- 15. DROP THE BOMB_Butterbox Drop It Hard Remix_Thomas J (EDIT) by jamieleewilson 1.16 150 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Vocalist, dance recording artist, topline writer, radio presenter: WWW.JAMIELEEWILSON.COM
JAMIE LEE WILSON
Celebrity clubbers and international producers have been mesmerized by the magnetic vocals, stellar performances and song writing talents of the Gold Coast’s most infamous EDM pinup girl, Jamie Lee Wilson. The all-class Australian beauty has been topping charts across the world and wowing international audiences with her electrifying gigs, becoming the voice of choice for producers worldwide. With the big city lights calling, fresh off the plane from performing in Europe and a tour of the USA and with 2013 performances in Russia, USA, Europe and Japan, Wilson places her success down to perseverance, a real passion for music and a hard-working Aussie attitude.
Jamie Lee has handcrafted a niche brand all of her own. Nominated for Film Clip of the Year at the NIMA awards with “Tomorrows Heroes”, a finalist in the QLD Music Awards and the worlds #1 Songwriting Competition, ISC and topping the charts with: ‘Would Not Change a Thing’ reached # 1 on the Radio Metro charts. “Your Love” with Kid Kenobi & Justin Hunter remained in the top 10 Aria Charts for 6 weeks consecutively, reached #2 on the Kiss FM chart and is now playing on both RAGE and Channel V. “Where You Are” was just released on Japan’s Sushi Records and is sitting pretty in the top 50 Beatport Progressive Charts after only 3 days release. “Get What You Give” with Alex Kenji & Manuel De La Mare out on Spinnin Records peaked at #17 on the Progressive House chart on Beatport after only a week. “Stop The World” with Ralph Good released on Kontor /Warner, reached #3 on the EDM charts in Canada, featured on Beatport top 100 house charts, Berlin Fashion Week official compilation, Kontor House of House and more.
JLW has a string of successful collaborations under her belt with some of the biggest names in the business. Upcoming collaborations with Bob Sinclar, Joachim Garraud, Dave Aude, Sultan and Ned Shepard, Chris Willis, Michael Calfan, Duane Harden, Starkillers and singles like “Automatic” with Baggi Begovic and Robbie Taylor signed to Nervous Records, “Fuel to the Fire” with Jesse Voorn entered the Buzz Chart at #19, and “Black Rain” which she wrote with American house legend, Ron Carroll, was snapped up by Cr2 Records, remixes from Alex Kenji, “I Think I’m In Love” with the Futuristic Polar Bears was just signed to Universal Music, with worldwide compilation releases on the way and “Creepin” set for release in 2013 with One Love records. ‘Champagne Nights’ with the Stafford Brothers, released on Ministry of Sound Electro House Sessions as well as recording the new anthem for the Real Madrid Football Club. “Can You Feel Me” reached at Number 5 on the Radio Metro dance chart and after being signed to Universal was added to the “Pump It” Volume 4 compilation, which peaked at number 3 on the Aria Charts.
Rising through the ranks on her quest for world domination, Jamie Lee has supported the likes of Kelly Rowland, Salt n Pepa, The Veronica’s, CeCe Peneston, Kaskade, Steve Aoki, Paolo Mojo, Carl Cox, Yolanda Be Cool, The Freemasons, Junior Jack, Stonebridge, and The Shapeshifters; free-styled with Jason Herd and Jonathon Ulysses.
Best of all her talents don’t stop there with the socialite presenting her own radio show and hosting fashion parades for Fashion TV, East Nightclub & GC Fashion Incubator. Adding to her extensive list of credentials are some of the world’s top labels including Universal Music, Spinnin, Nervous Records, Ministry of Sound, Sony One Love, Subliminal, Cr2, Houseworks, Mixmash and Toolroom Records. A number of Wilson’s tracks also feature on 8 clips in Fashion TV currently airing across the world.
With all that said and done, Wilson developed her passion for music while growing up on the Gold Coast however was quick to spread her wings. Starting out gigging with a live house band in Melbourne, the singer soon looked abroad; really sinking her teeth into the dance music scene in London. From there she spread her wings to Russia, the USA, Ibiza, Japan, Switzerland, Asia and other European hot spots.
Wilson says that while performing for crowds of 45,000 was exhilarating, singing for the Russian President on a floating nightclub in the Black Sea has been the highlight of her career so far. It’s clear Wilson’s passion for music and her enthusiasm and drive will take her to the top. “I’ve been lucky enough to work with some of the world’s best DJs and producers,” says Wilson. When you work with the best, you create the best.
This year has certainly heated up for the electro dance powerhouse, a knockout in her recent performances in Europe, Japan & the USA, across the world’s biggest party destinations. But to her home-grown fans: don’t worry; with recent Australian performances in every major city including The Ivy – Sydney, The Family, Jupiters, East – Brisbane and Fashion Lounge – Melbourne, Jamie Lee Wilson is quickly becoming the one to watch.