- Gui Boratto - Remix And Original Production Part III Artwork JamesWarren on December 10, 2013 14:04
- 1. Visceral 025 - January 2013 [2 hours] 1.59.01 284 plays
- 2. Visceral 026 - February 2013 [2 hours] 1.58.39 107 plays
- 3. Visceral 027 - March 2013 [2 hours] 1.58.24 102 plays
- 4. Visceral 028 - April 2013 [2 hours] 1.59.39 265 plays
- 5. Visceral 029 - May 2013 [2 hours] 2.06.35 217 plays
- 6. Visceral 031 - July 2013 2hrs FREE DOWNLOAD 1.58.33 202 plays
- 7. Visceral 032 - August 2013 2hrs FREE DOWNLOAD 1.55.50 135 plays
99percent Recordings - Convergence [Change Audio] 2 tracks, 2.38.20 JamesWarren on August 20, 2013 10:52
- 1. 99percent Recordings - Convergence Mixed [Part I] 1.18.13 808 plays
- 2. 99percent Recordings - Convergence Mixed [Part II] 1.20.06 1098 plays
In recent years, James’s stock has risen significantly in the progressive house community with a compelling blend of immaculate DJ sets and intricate production work. After gaining a large grass roots following, he was invited to join the artist roster of the ever popular Hybridized.org on the back of his reputation within the progressive community for his meticulously programmed innovative sets. This approach has seen his audiences and support grow significantly over recent years and downloads of his sets in the thousands. Way Out West, Gui Boratto and Hybrid remix sets have seen strong support from the artists themselves and further cementing James’s reputation as rapidly rising DJ and producer. Live work has also recently seen him DJ in both the UK and the US as his international standing rises. His Visceral show on Proton Radio has further galvanised this reputation, dominating the mix chart since its inception in early 2011 and recently James gained the coveted No. 1 spot in the Proton Radio charts.
As a producer, James has worked primarily both as solo artist and collaboratively with funk demon, Mike Bandoni as ‘Coalesced’. Coalesced have released both remix and original material on a number of labels and plenty more work is in progress including a move into film and television scoring. Original works have seen remixes by Way Out West legend Jody Wisternoff and Darin Epsilon on the Coalesced track Cortina and a raft of tracks have been released on a labels such as Armada, Triptik, Electrofly, Silk Digital and Polytechnic. James’s work with KiRA has also seen them release tracks on Polytechnic Recordings and a remix for Trafik on Global Underground’s Afterhours 5 compilation. 2010 also saw the release of a beautiful melodic house track featuring a vocal by Rachel Lamb and released on Triptik with support from the world's top DJs. James is continuing to develop his own solo work which has thus seen him release on Proton, Baroque, Olaris, Polytechnic and Silk Digital, gaining support from Markus Schulz, Nick Warren, Luis Junior, Ruben de Ronde, Chloe Harris, Ian Ossia, Sezer Uysal and Elke Kleijn while also catching the eye of Gui Boratto in his original productions.
Further remix work throughout 2011 has seen his work on Particles, Lowbit, Spring Tube and Stereo Paradise and a hugely successful dj'ing trip to Chicago in 2011 looks set to repeat itself for 2012.
James has plenty of work already scheduled for the coming months in both remix, original, and live arena and his passion for progressive, melodic remains undiminished.