- 1. Raindrop (Original Mix) - Free Download! 5.38 480 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Push Back (Original Mix) 6.48 1501 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. I Know (Original Mix) [ZEYENNE 89] 7.07 2712 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. 7 Days A Week (Original Mix) 5.24 1897 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. This Is the Life (extended mix) 5.39 1883 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. Walk Alone (extended mix) 6.48 1350 plays 130.0 BPM
- 7. Away (extended mix) 7.56 1236 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. Beautiful Time (extended mix) 6.38 1101 plays 128.0 BPM
- 9. The Night (extended mix) 5.48 1158 plays 128.0 BPM
- 10. Colorful (extended mix) 5.20 1044 plays 128.0 BPM
James Marley (born as Simon Guggisberg in Switzerland) is a 23 year young music lover, producer and DJ of electronic dance music from Switzerland.
Growing up with a lot of different kinds of music he began playing the drums at the age of 9. He played drums for 8 years and then discovered the fascination of digital music production. Together with a friend he founded a band in which James wrote lyrics, rapped and digitally produced the beats.
Since James has loved to free-style along with a mix of reggae and hip hop instrumentals, he quickly earned the nickname Marley. But, what actually made people jumping even higher, were those self-made electro beats James has produced.
Those creations were the first steps, James made into electronic dance music. After all those practicing hours, tutorials and books James released his first few progressive house tracks in late 2011.
Producing those tracks from the first idea to the final master, needs a lot of knowhow, blood and sweat. James is improving his sound designing, mixing and master skills with every track. With the releases of “Beautiful Time“, “Away“, “Walk Alone” and “This Is the Life” at the end of 2011 you can easily hear the progress he made in just a few months.
Then James bought some DJ equipment and started to mix songs he loves and performed them. As a honor for 2011, which was a huge year for EDM, James Marley released his first live recorded mix to show his new impressive competences.
From 2012 on James regularly plays in a private club and got his own monthly podcast “James In The Mix” on iTunes. His released mashups all received great feedback and with his original production “I Know” he even won the Dancing Astronaut demo competition. He also won the Swisscom (a major telecommunications provider in Switzerland) Sound of Infinity competition together with DJ Cruz. At the end of 2012 James finally signed his track “I Know” to Cedric Zeyenne’s label, Zeyenne89.
With the goal of making melodic, pumping and club ready progressive house tracks, he is continuously improving his musical skills.
You can expect to hear a lot new things from James Marley in the close future.