- Download track Go to track Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (Specimen A & James D'ley Re-fix) FREE DOWNLOAD1. Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (Specimen A & James D'ley Re-fix) FREE DOWNLOAD by Specimen A 6.02 73751 plays
- 2. 1 AfroWhitey feat Specimen A & James D'ley - Vapors (Available 05-21-2013) by AfroWhitey 1.29 371 plays
- 3. DRKWTR - BRING BACK THAT FUNK - JAMES D'LEY REMIX - PREVIEW by James D'ley 3.12 531 plays
- Download track Go to track TC - Burning Starlight (Specimen A & James D'ley Remix) [Free Download]4. TC - Burning Starlight (Specimen A & James D'ley Remix) [Free Download] by Specimen A 5.01 9950 plays
- 5. Monk3ylogic - Evil Tweaky Cat - James D'ley remix - Out NOW @ Beatport!! by James D'ley 3.46 543 plays
- 6. Afrowhitey & Sporty O - Down for whatever - Specimen A & James D'ley Dub by James D'ley 2.58 481 plays 175.0 BPM
- 7. Daft Punk - HBFS (Specimen A & James D'ley Refix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] by Specimen A 5.46 20551 plays
- 8. Whirled - Kraymon - James D'ley Remix - Preview by James D'ley 2.36 712 plays 130.0 BPM
- 9. AfroWhitey - Ridin VIP (Specimen A & James D'ley Remix) by Specimen A 2.28 7350 plays 175.0 BPM
Mixtapes/Radio shows/ Free Downloads - James D'ley 17 tracks, 13.05.44 James D'ley on December 02, 2010 16:02
- 1. James D'ley - Sideshow Kuts Vol.19 Mix Preview - [Funkatech Records] FREE DOWNLOAD by Funkatech Records 36.17 4336 plays
- 2. Breakspoll 2013 Official Mixtape by James D'ley - Free Download by James D'ley 52.36 5577 plays
- 3. All Killer No Filler Mk3 - James D'ley - 3 Deck Mix- Funk & Filth Exclusive by James D'ley 31.59 811 plays
- 4. James D'ley - DNB & ELECTRO promo CD by James D'ley 31.17 524 plays
- Download track Go to track Funkatech Exclusive Waveform Mix 2012 - Mixed by James D'Ley [FREE DOWNLOAD]5. Funkatech Exclusive Waveform Mix 2012 - Mixed by James D'Ley [FREE DOWNLOAD] by Funkatech Records 41.11 4598 plays
- 6. 110 Rinseout !! by James D'ley 20.28 539 plays 110.0 BPM
- 7. Rasta-Gaming "Retrospect" mix volume 1 - James D'ley by James D'ley 49.08 1070 plays
- Download track Go to track James D’ley Breakspoll Best New DJ Multi Bass - Allen & Heath Xone:DB2 FX DJ Mix8. James D’ley Breakspoll Best New DJ Multi Bass - Allen & Heath Xone:DB2 FX DJ Mix by allenandheathxone 40.01 995 plays
- 9. JAMES D'LEY - BREAKSPOLL 2012 - BEST NEW DJ - PROMO MIX by James D'ley 50.59 2043 plays
- 10. James D'ley - LIVE @ Glade festival 2012 by James D'ley 55.22 1052 plays
- 11. Official Glade festival promo - By James D'ley - FREE DOWNLOAD !! by James D'ley 54.58 1527 plays
- 12. All Killer MK 2 - James D'ley - Free Download by James D'ley 48.17 1110 plays
- 13. Guest mix on Lady Waks show - Radio Record - Russia 16/11/2011 by James D'ley 33.50 1059 plays
- 14. James D'ley - Vol 5 - Bass for your face:: FREE DL by James D'ley 58.34 861 plays
- 15. Brighton breaks & Blatent Bass VOL 4 : James D'ley ::FREE DL by James D'ley 56.04 1481 plays
- Download track Go to track Brighton Breaks & Blatent Bass VOL 3 : James D'ley ::FREE DL details inside16. Brighton Breaks & Blatent Bass VOL 3 : James D'ley ::FREE DL details inside by James D'ley 1.05.08 972 plays
- 17. Brighton Breaks Blatent Bass VOL 2 : James D'ley by James D'ley 59.29 1265 plays
Award winning Electronic artist James D'ley is the one of the fastest rising future talents in the UK & Global bass scene !! Having performed across the world with his Bass driven heavy hitting high octane sound, James is respected and recognised by many of his peers as a future star within electronic music .
Being named " Best New DJ @ the 11th international breakbeat awards aka Breakspoll in 2012, helped James rocket onto the global circuit playing alonside a "who's who" of the industry, demonstrating his uncanny abilities on the decks to a whole new area of the scene. Around about the same time as this, James stepped into the studio with legendary producer Specimen A on a number of tracks and the momentum for D'ley grew to new heights : most noticeably a refix of Daft punk that was supported worldwide from the likes of Sander van doorn to Caspa, Krafty Kuts to Mistajam including radio 1 air play and over a million plays on youtube; not to forget his debut release on Funkatech records, which saw the collaborative efforts being used for world renowned gaming behemoth Ubisoft. .
To this day, one of James's proudest achievements is being signed to notorious Funkatech records, the label that for him started his journey through exploring more mediums of being a performer and not to mention the great talent that is found on their roster. " Everything about the label represents the direction i want to go in , very honoured to represent them in the ever changing bass music world "
D'ley is a top rate performer & top rate showman to go with it, pushing analog and digital djing to its fullest and gaining some serious reputation for the level of technicality within his sets. Which is only set to heighten, now working closely with engineering giant Allen & Heath on their DB:2 & K2 ranges .This year will see the launch of a new show developed directly with them , launching summer 2013 , and to be performed live at the worlds largest DJ industry event B.P.M in September of this year.
Coming from a broken beat background, in todays modern scene, you will catch him throwing every spectrum of the heavy hitting bass sound at you wrapped up with a party gift bag to go. Tempos & genres are merely a name tag to this man and takes great pride in his ability to switch through them seamlessly.
Making his debut in Australia & Canada this year, a few chosen remixes and releases , and a whole tonne of new groundbreaking video sets & a an ever growing schedule right through till next year would suggest that this man is only going one way..up & up.