- 1. Coaching (short film): Idea 1 0.54 110 plays
- 2. Coaching (short film): Idea 2 - starting point 2.23 81 plays
- 3. Coaching (short film): idea 2 with drums 0.43 82 plays
- 4. Coaching (short film): Idea 1+2 demo 1.04 65 plays
- 5. Coaching (short film): Idea 1+2 playing around 1.04 81 plays
- 6. Coaching (short film): Idea 3 - starting point 0.56 62 plays
- 7. Coaching (short film): idea 3 - final draft 1.17 61 plays
- 1. Carlos Ruiz - Acoustdeep (quick circle of fifths lo-fi mix) 8.27 130 plays
- 2. Portico Quartet - steepless (end of time remix) 6.10 121 plays
- 3. Музыка ко мне [disquiet0013-wildup] 4.50 216 plays
- 4. To a White Sky [disquiet0015-rgbinteract] 2.23 125 plays
- 5. There's a War out There [disquiet0016-backforeground] 3.28 98 plays
- 6. Bachstract Expressionism [disquiet0036-cstillconcerto] 5.40 154 plays
- 7. Swollen [disquiet0041-dirty minimalism] 3.59 52 plays
- 8. Shoplifter [disquiet0043-dazzledmachine] 2.29 124 plays
- 9. Three Legged Race [disquiet0048-libertederive] 5.00 110 plays
- 10. Whole Three Legged Race [disquiet0048-libertederive] 10.22 62 plays
- 11. So long [disquiet0066-nonofi] 3.18 89 plays
- 12. tie me up [disquiet0079-juntofate] 4.34 72 plays
- 13. Lift Off [disquiet0082-minimalhaydn] 3.50 51 plays
- 14. Live Improv Threemix [disquiet0124-deriveandthrive] 4.00 35 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Life is but a Learning Process, a work in progress...
All tracks have added info. Contact me if you like what you hear and/or if you'd like to d/l anything. Production tips are always welcome, I don't really know what I'm doin' ! :-)
Besides my individual endeavours, I'm currently involved in three projects:
K|P|T - audiovisual improvisation with Greg K and Prack
PPPT - instrumental trio with carlos carelia and pepeprieto;
The Kraut Funders - improvisation based on minimum motifs taken from classic composers, with Alberto Santos and Francesca Sorrentino
My work consists of building blocks to be used interchangeably...Parts and pieces (or the whole piece) I present here will appear again during my work with any of the projects I may be involved with, further processed or unprocessed, in a different order, with a different character, nuancing a different aspect of the piece...or just as they are here with any additions provided by other musicians...find out more about this by taking a look at set "Playing 'Improv'" and reading the rules to the game...