- 1. Coaching (short film): Idea 1 0.54 95 plays
- 2. Coaching (short film): Idea 2 - starting point 2.23 71 plays
- 3. Coaching (short film): idea 2 with drums 0.43 66 plays
- 4. Coaching (short film): Idea 1+2 demo 1.04 62 plays
- 5. Coaching (short film): Idea 1+2 playing around 1.04 74 plays
- 6. Coaching (short film): Idea 3 - starting point 0.56 58 plays
- 7. Coaching (short film): idea 3 - final draft 1.17 54 plays
- 1. Carlos Ruiz - Acoustdeep (quick circle of fifths lo-fi mix) 8.27 99 plays
- 2. Portico Quartet - steepless (end of time remix) 6.10 111 plays
- 3. Музыка ко мне [disquiet0013-wildup] 4.50 188 plays
- 4. To a White Sky [disquiet0015-rgbinteract] 2.23 107 plays
- 5. There's a War out There [disquiet0016-backforeground] 3.28 90 plays
- 6. Bachstract Expressionism [disquiet0036-cstillconcerto] 5.40 129 plays
- 7. Swollen [disquiet0041-dirty minimalism] 3.59 41 plays
- 8. Shoplifter [disquiet0043-dazzledmachine] 2.29 82 plays
- 9. Three Legged Race [disquiet0048-libertederive] 5.00 81 plays
- 10. Whole Three Legged Race [disquiet0048-libertederive] 10.22 44 plays
- 11. So long [disquiet0066-nonofi] 3.18 53 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Life is but a Learning Process, a work in progress...
All tracks have added info. Contact me if you like what you hear and/or if you'd like to d/l anything. Production tips are always welcome, I don't really know what I'm doin' ! :-)
Besides my individual endeavours, I'm currently involved in two projects:
K|P|T - audiovisual improvisation with Greg K and Prack
PPPT - instrumental trio with carlos_ruizt and pepeprieto;
My work consists of building blocks to be used interchangeably...Parts and pieces (or the whole piece) I present here will appear again during my work with any of the projects I may be involved with, further processed or unprocessed, in a different order, with a different character, nuancing a different aspect of the piece...or just as they are here with any additions provided by other musicians...find out more about this by taking a look at set "Playing 'Improv'" and reading the rules to the game...