- 1. Booka Shade - Regenerate - Jag Kiranmay Remix 7.48 4952 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Umek - Slap - Jag Kiranmay Remix 9.38 1258 plays 127.0 BPM
- 3. Round Table Knights - Say What?! - Jag Kiranmay Remix 5.59 830 plays
- 4. Underworld - Bird 1 - Jag Kiranmay Club Remix 7.01 939 plays
- 5. Guy Gerber - Timing - Jag Kiranmay Remix 8.59 2242 plays 126.0 BPM
- 6. Roisin Murphy - Momma's place- Jag Kiranmay Remix 4.59 2125 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. Latin Fever Jag's Techno Little Touch Remix 6.51 669 plays 132.0 BPM
- 8. D-Nox & Beckers - Call Me - Adam Merten & Jag Kiranmay Remix 5.39 841 plays 125.0 BPM
- 1. Jag Kiranmay - For The Love Of House - January Mix 1.02.55 136 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Jag Kiranmay - December Mix 1.07.36 159 plays 122.0 BPM
- 3. October Mix - Jag Kiranmay 1.00.05 167 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Jag Kiranmay - Summer Mix 1.00.48 265 plays 122.0 BPM
- 5. Jag Kiranmay - May Mix 1.01.21 150 plays 123.0 BPM
- 6. Jag Kiranmay - April Mix 1.04.20 205 plays 122.0 BPM
- 7. Jag Kiranmay - March Mix 1.03.03 205 plays 123.0 BPM
- 8. Jag Kiranmay - February Mix 59.22 363 plays
- seva records
- Bookings: Alex@sevarecords.com
- Press: Aleksa@sevarecords.com
Jag Kiranmay's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 24 May, 2013
Bullerbyn: Deep Edition / United Kingdom vs Russia, Mersey, Brno, Czech Republic
Friday 31 May, 2013
Deeper Vibe, Moo Bar, Kladno, Czech Republic
Friday 14 June, 2013
NINEZERONINE, Cafe bar 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London, United Kingdom
Powered by GigaTools
Jag’s musical interests began at a young age, with his first love being the electric guitar. At 14, he formed a band, and it was here that he began to develop his sound-shaping skills. But it was when he relocated to the US that he found his true calling in electronic music, inspired by Orbital and Future Sound of London.
The South Florida dance scene of the mid 90’s was where Jag made his name behind the decks, becoming a regular DJ at parties and clubs in the area. His first major gig came at the Ultra Music Festival in 2001, helping set up a stage with his audio engineering partner and where he played to a packed party crowd.
In 2005, Jag completed a two-year course at the School of Audio Engineering in Miami, but decided to develop his knowledge further, going on to complete a BC degree in Audio Engineering in London.
Although he was mostly known for spinning techno – from the likes of Adam Bayer, Valentino Kanzyani and Brian Zents – after leaving the US, Jag sought to focus his talents on producing his own music. He is currently based in the Czech capital, Prague, where he runs his own production and mastering studio.
Sonically speaking, he is hard to pin down. The influences of Jag’s diverse career can be easily heard throughout his releases on the In-House label. Jumping from genres such as funky, vocal and tech-house to ambient and chillout, each track highlights his ability to adapt to different areas.
But as much as he is a fan of contrasting styles, Jag claims that he avoids ‘classifying’ music – as he likes to sum it up concisely, “what’s good is good”.