- 1. Matabishu - LikeThat - 128kbSoundcloudDemo by matabishu 4.25 118 plays
- 2. Matabishu - Like That EP (with Saeed Younan Remix) [YM116] by Younan Music 6.47 2270 plays
- 1. Matabishu-Good With That : Remote - Ep by matabishu 3.25 181 plays
- 2. Matabishu - Trueblood:Real Now - Ep by matabishu 3.05 164 plays
- 3. Matabishu - Play It Right:Kill The Bug - Ep by matabishu 4.09 139 plays
- 4. Matabishu - "Get On It" & "Bring That Beat" - Ep by matabishu 4.14 123 plays
- 5. Matabishu - "All The Love" & "feelings" - ep by matabishu 5.35 188 plays
- 6. Matabishu - Like That EP (with Saeed Younan Remix) [YM116] by Younan Music 6.47 2270 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
J_Hazzrd is the alias of Jorge Martins, a DJ and Producer based in London. Unlike many other artist on the scene, Jorge did not grow up around musically talented people, nor was his family enthusiastic about music movements from years gone by and so people often ask him this question. "Where do you draw your inspiration from?"
The answer to that question is the same as it should be for any artist who just does what they do because they cannot imagine doing anything else. For Jorge, his understanding of music was there from the beginning.
Electronic music from the late 80's and early 90's was the catalyst that changed this understanding into a goal and Jorge took the sounds that were emerging from Detroit and Chicago and added them to his own style during his early residencies for parties in his home town in South Africa.
His career has spanned 15 years already and Jorge has played alongside many of the scenes most respected names; Nathan Coles, Eddie Richards, Mr C, Luke Solemn, and Terry Francis, in venues here and abroad. He also promoted his own club night "Wahalla" which had successful nights in London clubs including The End, The Cross and The Key.
As a producer, Jorge has built a reputation as remixer who is not afraid to put his own stamp on a track and can be trusted to deliver results. His own productions draw inspiration from 90's underground scene with a modern twist and usually fall into sub genres of Deep and Tech House.
With his own EP already out and remixes on the horizon for a string of record labels, 2013 looks to be turning into a very progressive year for Jorge as he continues to make his mark in the music industry.
Yo all you quality music lovers!!
Please join my group ENSEMBLE and share your music, comments or news! Lets do it together!
DONT FORGET TO 'LIKE' MY F.B. PAGE : www.facebook.com/HOUZEYOURHEADZ
**LISTEN TO UPCOMING RELEASE** http://www.downsouthmusic.co.za/DSM/Upcoming.html