- 1. The Introduction (Into) 1.47 151 plays
- 2. There it Goes 2.46 62 plays
- 3. H-Town Girls (Free Download) 3.10 443 plays
- 4. Fallin (Free Download) 3.38 392 plays
- 5. Don't Care Who Sees (Free Download) 3.31 220 plays
- 6. The Question 1.59 67 plays
- 7. Live It Up 2.10 73 plays
- 8. Put me on 3.01 105 plays
- 9. Nocturnal Rainbows 2.12 221 plays
- 10. Let It Go (Free Download) 3.44 74 plays
- 11. Victory Ft Nate2DaG 2.36 95 plays
- 12. Wing$ (Free Download) 3.16 344 plays
- 13. Whitney's Song (Free Download) 3.44 274 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
(Check out my new mixtape "Costumes & Liquor" on my other page here.. Costumes & Liquor by J. Prince (2)/)
J. Prince is a little known Hip-Hop artist from Huntington, WV. Always a fan of music specifically Hip-Hop from a young age Prince began rapping and writing his own songs at age 15. Still trying to find his way in the game J. Prince mixes a fun loving vibe with thought provoking lyricism to let his listeners into his mind, heart, and soul. Recently dropping his first ever mixtape "The Intorduction" (which can be heard here on soundcloud with every song available as a free download) Prince quickly followed that up with "Blunt Raps: The EP" (Which is also available here) Currently, J. Prince is working on new music and trying to reach a wider audience with his music. An Artist not concerned with money, or fame, simply wanting to be heard his passion for the music can be heard on every track!
Letter From J. Prince,
What up Soundcloud? If your reading this I'm assuming you've listened to some of my music and for that I'd like to thank you! I appreciate every single listen I get and all feedback is welcome so if you like the music don't be afraid to tell me and if you think there is something I need to work on don't be afraid to tell me that either! Other than that I'd like to thank you all for listening one more time and ask that if you really did feel what I'm bringing to the table as an artist then tell a friend to tell a friend haha.. Peace, and One Love!!
Follow on Twitter @JPrince83 or Like his facebook music page http://www.facebook.com/JPrince83 for updates on new music and fan interaction!