- 1. FG043 : Cool People - Slow Motion (Original Mix) 2.30 137 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. FG043 : Cool People - The Subject (Original Mix) 2.30 103 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. FG043 : Cool People - Jack The Jumper (Original Mix) 2.30 88 plays 0.0 BPM
- 1. FG042 : Carlo Whale - Dirty Rainbow (Original Mix) 2.30 216 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. FG042 : Carlo Whale - Dirty Rainbow (Stanny Abram Abracadabra Remix) 2.30 134 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. FG042 : Carlo Whale - Dirty Rainbow (The NightOwls Remix) 2.30 82 plays 0.0 BPM
FG040: Biella & astrall & Toni Vidas -Stop The Voices EP 3 tracks, 7.29 FamilyGrooves on June 06, 2014 12:50
- 1. FG040 : Biella & Astrall & Toni Vidas - Stop The Voices (Original Mix) 2.29 94 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. FG040 : Biella & Astrall & Toni Vidas - Feel My Sound (Original Mix) 2.30 144 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. FG040 : Biella & Astrall & Toni Vidas - Feel My Sound (Seeward Remix) 2.30 84 plays 0.0 BPM
Family Grooves -
record label managed by Silvio Hrabar and Izabela Hrabar, spouses with a common passion for music, on a mission to broadcast grooves, goodwill and positive vibes from Croatia to the world.
Not so much a business as the joy of music broadcast, not so much an enterprise as an uprise, not so much commerce as community of artists with a common passion, Family Grooves is here to BRING IT.
We say treats - not trends, create - don't criticize, do it - don't just talk about it!
As we started out of almost nothing, a humble pile of equipment and and a whole lot of enthusiasm, we appreciate music presented - not the name behind it. We support quality over quantity.
Tracks released via Family Grooves are usually Funky Techno, Tech House, House or NuFunk - as long as these are funky and groovy.
Our goal is to publish quality music, without being a slave to a single genre.
We are not build to suit, we live in a moment and we invite you to celebrate with us as we grow.
For Demo submission : Send an e-mail with SC links to your tracks to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROMO .-email@example.com
Beginning of Silvio's DJ career was in 1997.
In a short while his talent for music and communication with the audience has been recognized by many, and he became one of the headliners of Omegaritam - leading DJ group in Dalmatia.
In the next couple of years he became charismatic name on the Dalmatian Electronic Music Scene and shared decks with many great artists like:
Carl Cox, Jeff Mills, Stace
y Pullen, Laurent Garnier, Mr. C, Craig Walsh, Plastikman, Marco Carola, Westbam, Bryan Zentz, C1 ...
Dance floor oriented set with a range from tech-house to funky techno, packed with dominant bass lines, a good feeling for the dance floor and interesting mixing techniques are only some elements of his performance.
An artist that is definitely worth a listen.
Decoded Mini Records,All Over It UK,New Era Recordings,Sempai Music,Bronzai Records...