- 1. July IV 3.26 204 plays
- 2. NY Times (Prod. by C1) 4.25 202 plays
- 3. Working Late (Feat. Allday) (Prod. by C1) 3.53 466 plays
- 4. Won't Be Long (Prod. by Soul Marauder) 3.18 224 plays
- 5. Ride For Me (Feat. Shadow Kitsuné) (Prod. by C1) 3.48 239 plays
- 6. Apartment 204 (Prod. by C1) 2.36 288 plays
- 7. Watch Me Rise (Feat. Allday) (Prod. by C1) 3.38 274 plays
- 8. The Deep E.N.D (Prod. by Soul Marauder) 4.17 154 plays
- 9. Holograms (Prod. by Soul Marauder) 3.38 144 plays
- 10. Lost In NY 4.47 269 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Never branding himself to any particular style or sound, Ry has built a loyal following over the past few years in a city already filled with talent – Melbourne. Born and raised there, some may call this twenty-something's music Hip Hop, Rap, or something completely different.
Such work has received airplay on Triple J, PBS, SYN FM and also on the USA College Radio Circuit. Ry’s music videos have garnered attention from both local and international music blogs, and praise for doing them independently – including a feature on Channel Eleven’s ‘The Loop’, a nationally aired TV Show. The recent announcement of him reaching #26 on Triple J Unearthed’s most played artists of 2012 has cemented that the hype is real.
His latest Free EP offering - ‘Wall Street’, contains 10 original songs and sees Ry venture to new heights and solidify himself as one Melbourne’s most promising new talents. Upon release, it gathered thousands of downloads and received public praise from Australia’s new King of Rap – 360.
Featuring production from new go-to producers C1 and Soul Marauder, and a cameo from sidekick Allday, ‘Wall Street’ is a guaranteed entry point to the world of a kid named Ry.
“Ry's 'Wall Street' EP should let everyone (who doesn't already know) that this dude's arrived.” - Dave Ruby Howe (Triple J)
“This song is made for summer days driving to the beach with the windows down. I've found my new cruising soundtrack.” - Dom Alessio (Triple J) (Review for the song ‘Won’t Be Long’)