Stats for this track
More tracks by TomorrowsFutureToday
Moving towards a new state
What happens at the Top of the world related to IT Service Management.
Top of the world edition (TOW) May 2013
HOSTS Episode 13: Daniel Billing, Aale Roos, Harry Repo
- Capita buying rampage
- Process Days in Helsinki with over 400 participants - Free Ipad Mini
- TFT 13 - 18 june
- Knowledge 13 - Fred Luddy Keynote
- IBM Watson - customer service agent
- Aales survey of the month
a quick survey and asked why people are interested in processes, how their processes work and which processes work well.
The results are that 1) They are interested because processes do not work, only 17% said they work well, 2) Yes, processed do not work
3) Majority mention SD processes and maybe one or two other. Only one out of 59 mentioned that they have 9 well working processes. Nobody indicated that they are doing the V3 set, a few mentioned request mgmt.
- Definitions of a change
- no one gets i right at first
- Change management requires exercise
- Change relation to Release or not?
- Mika Salo, @howtoItil