- 1. Sir Vinyl Instinct - Sleepwalker (Michael Lawrence remix) 5.43 565 plays
- 2. J Gillett - Something Fancy (Michael Lawrence remix) 4.38 428 plays
- 3. Caribou - Sun (Tampered with by Sir Vinyl Instinct) 6.24 1705 plays
- Download track Go to track Valentine Brothers - Moneys Too Tight To Mention (Sir Vinyls instincts edit)4. Valentine Brothers - Moneys Too Tight To Mention (Sir Vinyls instincts edit) 7.00 2789 plays
- 5. Minnie Riperton - Danimalswainger Edit 4.31 883 plays
- 6. Captain Sensible - Wot (Sir Vinyls Instincts Edit) 5.46 1154 plays
- 7. Pink Floyd - Breathe (appo re edit) 7.57 1223 plays
- 8. Abe - Mayflower 3.35
REMIX COMPETITION: Sephirot - Didn't They Have To Die (closing date: October 12th) 6 tracks, 25.54 Itchy Pig Records on August 30, 2012 15:47
- 1. Sephirot - Didn't They Have To Die 4.24 4228 plays
- 2. Didn't they have to die (Bass) 4.18 738 plays
- 3. Didn't they have to die (chordal) 4.18 585 plays
- 4. Didn't they have to die (Drums) 4.18 525 plays
- 5. Didn't they have to die (percs) 4.18 460 plays
- 6. Didn't they have to die (samples and lead) 4.18 592 plays
ITCHY023 - Weapons Of Warfare - Judgement EP 2 tracks, 9.03 Itchy Pig Records on February 24, 2012 16:35
ITCHY022 - Fantom48 - Mission EP (Out 12th March) 3 tracks, 10.36 Itchy Pig Records on February 24, 2012 15:00
ITCHY021 - Koellectronic - Soundmachine EP (Out 30th Jan 2012) 4 tracks, 21.22 Itchy Pig Records on January 24, 2012 22:58
- Itchy Pig Records
- resident Advisor
- Subscribe To Podcast
- Itchy Pig Artists Agency
- Signup to our mailing list
- upcoming events
Officially formed in 2011, we took a strange approach to forming the label. Concentrating initially on whether or not we could make this work by speaking with various artists and acts about our frustration of getting true talent to the forefront of what is ‘popular’ music. We managed to get many unique and interesting artists involved from the start. This made it impossible not to take the challenge on and we would have been clearly stupid and thoughtless not to take up the challenge.
We had to work around many factors. Firstly, music is music. Having never really been interested in the format of genres we had to work to this ethos. Intelligent music with a great understanding of style and groove is what we wanted, regardless of what style the artist is into. Those involved in creating Itchy Pig have always immersed themselves in music from all areas of the spectrum. Going to great nights out and sweating out all problems in every day life is at the forefront of any good night and this is how we shall run ours – fun, sweat and good times.
In terms of music releases, up and down tempo will all be concentrated on. What mood you’re in essentially makes the decision for you as to what you want to listen to. As long as we concentrate on what sounds interesting, music that immerses you into the heart and soul of the person making the music, then we are doing our job in finding the true artists out there.
Who Are We? Built from the frustration of various topics based within the music industry, mainly not having enough music at the forefront that is really pushing the boundaries of sound, Itchy Pig was born. Based around the perspective of our passions, we have made it our mission to bring the true talent to the public domain.
We already have a great array of artists signed up, some well known, and some not. However, all have a true understanding of groove and individuality. On the build up to creating the label we worked up a great catalogue of interesting and thought provoking music, which we will be releasing at a rate of approximately 2 per month through our own website, Juno, Beatport, Traxsource, iTunes and Spotify amongst others. We will be releasing, podcasting, and managing artists as well.
Our first in a series of regular nights will be held in Sheffield at a secret location on the last Friday in February 2011. We are also involved in the co-running of the new Land festival which will be held in South Yorkshire in August 2011.
Please bear with us. This website is only temporary. Whilst we work on other areas of the label, we have a new website being designed as we speak. So watch this space.
For info, press releases, demos etc, please send to email@example.com