- 1. Temple Dope Boy (iRell Trashup) 3.40 392 plays
- 2. Midas Lean (iRell Trashup) 2.27 302 plays
- 3. The Milli Pearl (iRell Trashup) 3.56 259 plays
- 4. Do You Rock // Get Back (iRell Trashup) 4.20 296 plays
- 5. Ratchet Pimp (iRell Trashup) 3.16 292 plays
- 6. SHVKE Kings (iRell Trashup) 3.58 247 plays
- 7. Flexx Taffy (iRell Trashup) 3.00 350 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Hailing from Knoxville, TN, iRell is a local Dj, producer, and one of the founders of Home Grown Bass Music Campout. As you can tell by listening to his tracks and mixes, he loves to produce and play music that makes people dance. He has an obvious west coast swagger about him, mixed with a heavy southern hip-hop/crunk influence from finishing school in the south.
His stage presence is a force to be reckoned with: he makes spinning on cdjs look effortlessly easy, rages just as hard as his bass head fans while flipping his trademark hair around everywhere, all the while staying on the microphone and keeping the crowd with him every step of the way. He also loves to laugh and smile, so don't be surprised if he throws in anything unusual or silly just to get a reaction from the audience.