- 1. Automatic 4.31 197460 plays
- 2. Show Me feat. Lincoln Parish 3.13 45228 plays
- 3. One Way Track 4.04 80423 plays
- 4. Back Around 4.26 143137 plays
- 5. Go That Road 3.28 39349 plays
- 6. Burn 4.00 31290 plays
- 7. This Old Song 3.33 47559 plays
- 8. Home feat. Lincoln Parish 3.10 21669 plays
- 9. Mr. Operator 4.07 55243 plays
- 10. Runaway 3.19 19265 plays
- 11. Uptown 4.14 35212 plays
- 12. Splintered Heart 3.51 18642 plays
- 13. High Flying 4.21 21816 plays
- 14. Milk and Honey feat. Lincoln Parish 2.53 17719 plays
- 15. Undertow 3.55 25588 plays
- 16. No Time 4.07 47433 plays
- 17. Automatic (Radio Remix) 4.01 16581 plays
- iTunes Ping
- Merch Store
Iration is an alternative/reggae group of musicians formed in Isla Vista, CA. A deep-rooted reggae influence is fused with elements of rock and pop to create smooth original sounds that keep listeners’ feet moving, hands swaying and hearts beating – “We’re all about luv”, states the band. The group is made up of members Joseph Dickens (Drums), Joseph King (Engineer), Cayson Peterson (Keyboard/Synth), Micah Pueschel (Guitar/ Vocals), and Adam Taylor (Bass). All members met while growing up in Hawaii but formed Iration after reconnecting in Santa Barbara, CA. They have since released three full-length albums, Automatic (2013), Time Bomb (2010) and No Time for Rest (2007), as well as three EP’s, Fresh Grounds (2011), Sample This (2008), and New Roots (2006).
Time Bomb, remains within the top 20 on Billboard’s Reggae Album Chart to this day. Their third full-length album, Automatic, the band’s most recent work which debuted on Billboard’s Top 200 chart, is described as forging a truly unique listening experience by crossing genre boundaries, fusing reggae with fresh pop and rock influences. The album also includes additional production and instrumentation from Lincoln Parish of Cage the Elephant, as well as the band’s previous studio partner JP Hesser of Castaway 7 Studios in Ventura CA. Both albums contain tracks that have reached the #1 position on several alternative radio stations.
The group has been touring nationally since 2008, performing at: Lollapalooza, McDowell Mountain Music Festival, Wakarusa, Sierra Nevada World Music Festival, Sunset Strip Music Festival etc. The band has headlined several successful national club/theater tours with multiple sold-out shows throughout the country from Los Angeles’ Wiltern Theater, to St. Petersburg’s Jannus Live. The Hawaiian-bred musicians look forward to spreading their original sound and Aloha spirit all the while never forgetting to get a surf in when possible.