- 1. hdrylp001.MasCon - "Analog Vision" LP Preview by Heraldic.SPb 16.15 1053 plays
- 2. dualit - dualit EP (preview) by earwiggle 6.55 4650 plays
- 3. Mindcut02 - dualit - Martian by MINDCUT / SLIDEBAR 2.22 881 plays
- 4. Mindcut01 - MasCon - Freakaz by MINDCUT / SLIDEBAR 2.04 1753 plays
- 5. Wakkler 03 - dualit - Thebe (B1) LOW QUALITY by Wakkler 4.08 2264 plays
- 6. hdry002.MasCon - "For Sure" EP Preview by Heraldic.SPb 6.08 759 plays
- 7. MasCon - Weinberg by Bombtrap Records 4.23 140 plays
- 1. 45 Minutes of Techno by Dualit by Georg Bigalke 45.45 476 plays
- 2. DJmix Jan 2014 by MasCon 1.01.12 240 plays
- 3. GRND 14: Dualit by Grounded. 1.09.09 1354 plays
- 4. RTE 2FM (6/10/13) dualit guest mix by sunilsharpe 1.11.20 1618 plays
- Download track Go to track dualit--Megamix-20135. dualit--Megamix-2013 by dualit_eu 49.39 1088 plays
- 1. MasCon - Brüllfisch 5.27 65 plays
- 2. MasCon - Intram 6.00 93 plays
- 3. MasCon - Banal 5.00 166 plays
- 4. MasCon - Polygone Fratze 4.50 188 plays
- 5. MasCon - mad skills 4.23 332 plays
- 6. MasCon - Hirsche 4.28 156 plays
- 7. MasCon - TOFT 4.44 127 plays
- 8. MasCon - basalt 4.16 357 plays
- 9. MasCon - dwarf 5.04 410 plays
- 10. MasCon - MFB 4.44 462 plays
- 11. MasCon - Bingsie 4.59 193 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
.....shrimps and shrimps with some fish and more shrimps! I don't like to eat that... but whatever:
It all started in the early 90’s with KLF, Prodigy, Altern8 and Guru Josh.
With the move from the provincial backwater of Lower Saxony to Hannover in 1993 the influence of Techno became greater and after reaching 16 years of age the first visits to clubs started. Also began the purchase of vinyl and tables. At one of the first record store visits in 1994, Marco met two of the Klangnet Crews DJ’s, DaFunction and Tonsetzer. This was an important event because they owned a nice Techno basement where Techno records were played nearly every day. It was at this place that he got his DJ skills, had his first audience and met people who became his lifelong friends.
In 1995 the project Tonic Synth (later called MasCon) was founded by Marco and Markus and they started it with an Amiga, a sampler and some effects which were their first trials of making music. Their first chance to play on a live act contest was given by Asem Shama. The Klangnet Techno basement was closed around 1998, and hence the Crew played Clubs in and around Hannover and also on the legendary Hanomag Area in Hannover. In 1999 DaFunction and MasCon commonly moved to live in a Techno flat-sharing community and it was there that the Klangnet Crew grew up with people like Dibu-Z and Lunik. Markus left the MasCon project and Marco kept it alive by himself.
In 2002 MasCon released its first records on labels like Semi Automatic from the UK and Mutter Tonträger from Germany (thanks to Daniel and Ibi). At the same time the first gigs outside of Lower Saxony took place. Gießen (Quadrat), Stuttgart (Neue Heimat) and Berlin (Tresor) were the first stations of the live project MasCon & Dibu-Z (DibuMas). A short while later the (white) label Klangnet was founded by Anja, MasCon and Dibu-Z. As Marco moved to Berlin in 2004 the Labels Antikonsum and Zinch were founded, followed by releases on labels like Neue Heimat and Bombtrap. The Klangnet Crew played at some parties in Tresor and in 2006 MasCon became a Tresor headquarter. Through the Zinch Label another live act project was founded by al.X.e (Aeox) and MasCon called Sonderzone.
In 2008 MasCon moved to Freiburg to focus more on his own productions and to get away from the big city life. The contact with Berlin never broke and is still alive. Some other releases like the “For Sure” EP on the Rusian Label Heraldic and some V/A were produced during this period. The music took MasCon through countries like Russia, Scotland, Ukraine, Poland, Belgium and all over Germany. 2013 the project dualit was born together with oliver Rosemann.