The Post City Archives: From Concrete to Sandstone 3 tracks, 23.26 Intuitive Cat on February 20, 2013 20:34
- 1. Timepieces Could Not Know Your Age (reworked preview 1) 7.10 36 plays
- 2. Gravitational Gliding (preview) 7.09 33 plays
- 3. Intuitive Cat - Knarled Roots (preview) 6.16 33 plays
- 4. Prose - For Wisdom. For the Novel. (Intuitive Cat's Desert Sage mix) 6.27 37 plays
- 5. Intuitive Cat - Virga (early preview version 1) 8.48 19 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Intuitive Cat - More Than Human Terrain (preview version) 10.02 98 plays 136.0 BPM
- 7. Bugz in the Attic - Move Aside (cosmic brokefunk mix by Intuitive Cat) 8.42 274 plays
- 8. Intuitive Cat - Kayenta (Ledge Steppa Mix) premix demo version 1 5.48 30 plays
- 9. Intuitive Cat - Mutabilis 8.51 32 plays
- 10. Intuitive Cat - Chocolate & Cockleburrs (sans lead) premix version 7.20 42 plays
Creating leftfield electronic music since 1995
Mixing broken beat, techno, IDM, abstract beat & beat science into poly-rhythmic compositions that don't easily fit into any particular genre.
songs morph and a 30 second snippet can hardly represent a full track.
My older tracks are composed almost exclusively on a Korg ESX using very few loop samples with most of the rhythms being programmed from single hit samples.
I've recently started migrating over to Ableton Live.
The Experimental guitar tracks recorded as Eclectic Canyons are created through improvisation using a whole bunch of effect pedals, Digitech Time Bender & Boss RC-50 & I am now starting to play around with remixing some of those elements in Live.
Formerly released tracks as 'filtered by the spiral' while living in Chicago, IL (pre-2008)
Now located in the slickrock canyon country of Southern Utah