- 1. 3LAU - Escape (Intrinsic Remix) FREE DL 5.45 651 plays
- 2. Intrinsic - Bounce 5.38 342 plays
- 3. Intrinsic - Oh Yea (FREE DL) 6.03 352 plays
- 4. Intrinsic - Party Tonight (FREE DL) 4.52 410 plays
- 5. Intrinsic - Duality 6.04 286 plays
- 6. Intrinsic - Go Loud 6.55 344 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Intrinsic - Introspective 4.15 252 plays
- 8. Intrinsic - Clouds 3.08 300 plays
- 9. Intrinsic - Dance, Love (Original Mix) 7.23 600 plays
- 10. Intrinsic - Dark Groove (Original Mix) 6.00 313 plays
- 11. Intrinsic - Funky Feelin (Original Mix) 4.33 237 plays
- 12. Chris Lake - WTF is the Word (Intrinsic Mashup) 3.59 386 plays
- 1. Ludacris v.s Doctor P - Go Low (Intrinsic Mashup) 3.39 3059 plays
- 2. Koan Sound vs Ludacris - Stand up (Intrinsic Mashup) 6.24 735 plays
- 3. Bassnectar v.s Eminem - Till I Collapse (Intrinsic Mashup) 6.06 1079 plays
- 4. Benga v.s Far East Movement - Like a G6 (Intrinsic Mashup) 3.12 513 plays
- 1. Intrinsic - Dubstep Mini Mix Fall 2011 11.44 333 plays
- 2. Intrinsic - Dubstep August Mini Mix 2010 13.07 846 plays
- 3. Intrinsic - Summer 2011 Dubstep mini mix 9.36 426 plays
- 4. Intrinsic - Trippy Dubstep Mini Mix 2010 12.20 873 plays
- 5. Intrinsic - Filthy Feb 2011 Dubstep Mini-Mix 13.34 445 plays
- 6. Intrinsic - Bass Lovers Mix 2013 31.05 300 plays
Whaddup people.Thank you for checking out my mixes and (as of recently) original tunes and remixes.I'm a fan of a lot of different types of music, so if you don't like one mix or song of mine, search around for a minute b/c you will run into something totally different without too much effort.I have been producing my own music for about a year now now, so bear with me if you're not feeling anything that i've produced...I do understand i'm a newb, and yea, it shows :) hopefully i'll make something noteworthy in the not so distant future.
I love dubstep. I love electro. I love progressive. I love tech. And I love hip hop. But more so than anything, I love to see genres blend together to become something greater...ie: trap, glitch hop, dub hop, bouncy big room tech/prog, ect. I'm all about progressive music that captures the newest styles of EDM, cleverly incorporates their best aspects, and makes the resulting sound better than any one genre on its own.
I love to Dj and do so at various clubs in Hollywood such as LA Exchange, Vanguard, ECCO, Elevate, and many others. Check my facebook out for my upcoming events.
2011 was an amazing start, 2012 was an amazing ride with lots of gigs, but 2013 is when I'd like to get myself established, so stay tuned.