- 1. Cosmonaut & Satellites - I Don't Know [Intricate Records] 3.17 398 plays
- 2. Cosmonaut & Satellites - I Don't Know (MDK Remix) [Intricate Records] 2.30 264 plays
- 3. Cosmonaut & Satellites - I Don't Know (Matan Caspi Remix) [Intricate Records] 3.00 297 plays
- 4. Cosmonaut & Satellites - I Don't Know (Ksen Remix) [Intricate Records] 2.50 206 plays
Deep Lark - Like It More & More [Intricate Cuts] 3 tracks, 9.04 Intricate Records on March 31, 2014 08:59
- 1. Deep Lark - Like It More & More (Radio Edit) [Intricate Cuts] 3.32 2302 plays
- Go to track Deep Lark - Like It More & More (Sebastian Weikum Pres. The Vehicle Remix) [Intricate Cuts]2. Deep Lark - Like It More & More (Sebastian Weikum Pres. The Vehicle Remix) [Intricate Cuts] 2.36 981 plays
- 3. Deep Lark - Like It More & More (Jessie Oliver Remix)[Intricate Cuts] 2.55 742 plays
- 1. Envotion - Still Here (Radio Mix) 3.23 2084 plays
- 2. Envotion - Still Here (Beatless Mix) 2.40 496 plays
- 3. Envotion - Still Here (PROFF Vocal Remix) 2.57 518 plays
- 4. Envotion - Still Here (PROFF Dub Remix) 3.02 425 plays
- 5. Envotion - Still Here (Poison Pro Dancing In The Dark Mix) 3.20 365 plays
- 6. Envotion - Still Here (Poison Pro Dancing In The Dub) 3.20 307 plays
Alexey Sonar, PROFF, Vadim Soloviev and Sergey Tkachev – arguably, nowadays the most remarkable Russian producers working in the area of melodic progressive house, – launch their own label, Intricate Records, in January.
«Intricate Records is something tangible and emerging from our long-term friendship and creative relations, – Sergey Tkachev explains. – It is hard to imagine that someone will make an objection regarding many associable details and ideas of our creative work. The most significant part is that our preferences and tastes intricately but harmoniously amplify each other in most cases. All of us feel it. That is why the creation of a record label is a logical step for our career».
During the long-term connection years between the fellow producers, strong relations of friendship and professional collaboration have emerged, that is why such development direction is quite obvious. All four have been in the artist roster of Digital Emotions label, and the creation of Intricate Records is some kind of additional charging to Vladimir Fonarev’s label by the producers of younger generation, striving to fill up the vacant niche of dynamic and melodic progressive sound on the Russian electronic music scene.
A friendship is one thing, but continuous development is vitally important. This is why the fellows decided not to take a break at the level of current achievements and grounded their own record label. «By the times someone discovers the points of coincidence with the colleagues not only in terms of business, but also creative sphere – that is always a positive experience! – Alexey Sonar says. – Unification of musical efforts in frames of one label is our next and by no means unimportant step in creative self-fulfillment».
It is important to mention that the quad is not going to limit the newborn imprint’s catalog only with own productions. Intricate Records is also a promising platform for implementation of creative aspiration of other talented producers who feel themselves on the same wave quite often.
«Right at the moment there is no single record label which coincides with my musical taste and general conception, which I would like to see being embodied. Starting a new imprint with the fellow guys, I’m looking forward to the having the possibility of fulfilling myself as an A&R-manager and making the current musical world at least a little bit better. We are going to collaborate with our friends and associates from around the world. I certainly believe, if such projects are held with well-intentioned mood and built on relations of friendship, there are certain chances to make something special and terminative», – PROFF highlights.
A&R management duties at Intricate Records will be held by all four founders of the project. Alexey Sonar will also discharge functions of the label’s Managing Director. Sergey Tkachev is the Chief of all media content, while Vadim Soloviev performs additional duties regarding licensing.
The official start of the label is scheduled on January, 30. This is the exact release date of the first single entitled «Flying Spirals», which includes the original version of a track collectively written by Alexey Sonar and Sergey Tkachev and a remix made by Matao, a promising up-and-coming producer.