- 1. Helly Larson - Dubcreators (Insect O.'s Striesen Redub) - Etoka:Shapes 6.40 587 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Anton Lanski - Kill Me (Insect O. Remix) - Etoka Records 6.34 127 plays
- 3. Insect O. - Four (Striesen Re-Dub) - MELTED008PT2 8.48 61 plays
- 4. Insect O. - Bondi Dub - ETUILTD004 10.37 269 plays 121.0 BPM
- 1. Insect O. @ Etui Session - The Christmas Theory - Dec 2012 1.30.01 366 plays
- 2. Insect O. live at Climax Institut Stuttgart Feb 2013 1.14.51 87 plays
Insect O. is an old hand in Dresden's electronic music scene. Enthusiastic about the radio show "electronics" on East German radiostation DT64 in the early nineties he started buying records and making music at the age of 14.
His Music is melodic, dreamy and also kinda frisky but always with a touch of deepness. Each of his track got an own story to tell but all of them come around with a special arrangement combined with contemporary sounds in a mixture between Dubtechno and Techhouse.
His latest remixes for Konrad Küchenmeisters “Moonlight”, Echzeit’s “CL 4″ on Melted Recordings and Helly Larson’s “Dubcreators” reflect his love for the deep techno sound. His new EP “Birds Over Hong Kong” will be released as green/black marbled vinyl on Etui Records in May 2012. With this ep he shows also a wider range of his artistic pursuit. The tracks “Echoes Of Antarctica” and “Rusty” range from broken beats to electronica sounds to rough techno.