- 1. Helly Larson - Dubcreators (Insect O.'s Striesen Redub) - Etoka:Shapes 6.40 766 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Anton Lanski - Kill Me (Insect O. Remix) - Etoka Records 6.34 459 plays
- 3. Insect O. - Four (Striesen Re-Dub) - MELTED008PT2 8.48 302 plays
- 4. Insect O. - Drift (Preview) 3.52 294 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Insect O. - The Clouds Above Us - ETUILTD005 2.40 213 plays
Insect O. is an old hand in Dresden’s electronic music scene. His Music is melodic, dreamy and also kind of frisky but always with a touch of deepness. Each of his track got an own story to tell. The roots of his music are somewhere between dub- and detroit techno. He felt in love with this sound long time ago. Inspired by Basic Channel, Rob Hood or Jeff Mills he interprets the sound in a modern form.
in June 2013 his "Bondi Dub" EP has been released. It reflects this love for deep techno. Smooth grooves are laying in an ocean of delayed chords. On his last year´s “Birds Over Hong Kong” he shows also a wider range of his artistic pursuit. The tracks “Echoes Of Antarctica” and “Rusty” range from broken beats to electronica sounds to rough techno.
He also shares a big passion for traveling and video filming. New Zealand, Thailand and China are some inspiring places for him, where he shot some video clips for his music. And because music is connecting people all over the world, he inspired people at Fusion Festival in Lärz, in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and even Koh Phangan with his sets.
Enthusiastic about the radio show “electronics” on East German radiostation DT64 in the early nineties he started buying records and making music at the age of 14 and co-founded the event project Flugzeugwerft in the late 90s. 1998 he founded the label Etui Records.