- 1. Inner Sense - Saft Podcast 59.47 954 plays
- 2. Inner Sense - Vibes & Pepper Management Mix 1.02.40 933 plays
- 3. Inner Sense - The Underground Sessions Podcast 28.31 990 plays
- 4. Inner Sense - Leeds Under X Mix 1.14.06 1543 plays
- 5. Inner Sense - Leeds Under XX Mix (The Bad Trip) 1.09.22 883 plays
- 6. Inner Sense - All Night Long Music Podcast 1.02.29 1176 plays
- 7. Inner Sense - House Culture Podcast 57.20 1636 plays
DJ Bookings: email@example.com
13/12 : MLH Party @ La Villette Enchantée (Paris) with The Knight Cats (MLH Records) and St Sene (Flyance Records)
Henri was first introduced to electronic music at the end of the 80's, his father bought him an acid house music tape, and then others followed, focused on Chicago acid house sounds. Later, school mates introduced him to other types of electronic music, but he kept his attention on the first piano house tunes and warmer sounds like Black Box, Steve "Silk" Hurley 's remixes or Inner City stuff that were aired on dance radio shows.
The revelation came in 92 ! He heard by chance “Dimitri from Paris” on a radio show called Megamix. Dimitri played a lot of US garage – deep house stuff at that time, one of the only Dj's that played underground US house music in France. That’s when he fell in love with the US garage sound and started buying his first 12" (from labels like Strictly Rhythm, Emotive, Nervous or King Street Sounds to name a few) and a cheap turntable.
Inner Sense was originally created as a duo in the mid 90's. Henri worked with his best friend Mathieu (a keyboardist) and they tried to produce some deep house stuff.
After a while, Henri started working solo on some tracks : The First Vibe EP was released on 9T's Records and later licensed by Italian Harley & Muscle. Then, he met Brawther and Jeremy (Underground Paris) thanks to an internet forum and became close friends. He kept on doing stuff by himself and The Second Vibe EP was released on My Love Is Underground Records.
Since then, he’s played in various MLIU parties and is trying to keep the original garage spirit alive: mixing a blend of vocal, deep and more tracky tunes.