- 1. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Never Alone 3.34 116 plays
- 2. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Without Love 4.13 108 plays
- 3. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Road 4.11 41 plays
- 4. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Everything Will Be Okay 3.20 45 plays
- 5. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Demo 12 3.23 54 plays
- 1. You Said, I Heard [Stefan Accardo Remix] 3.01 157 plays
- 2. You Said, I Heard 3.40 113 plays
- 3. Playground in Heaven (A Song for Newtown) 3.33 222 plays
- 4. Chaser Eight featuring *AUDRA* - Without Love 4.13 108 plays
- 5. Little Girl (Rough Demo) 2.16 98 plays
- 6. You Gotta Move (Rough Demo) 3.00 98 plays
- 7. Branded on Hearts (Live Acoustic Version) 3.49 42 plays
- 8. My Friend's A Sex Addict (Rough Demo) 2.18 169 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I’m just *AUDRA*
My writing style is not rare. I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel. The subject matter is heartbreak: plain and simple. Something we all have known at one time or another. My playing style is straightforward and my lyrics are easy to decipher. But it’s not the subject matter that draws you in. It’s that the words are infectiously catchy and the honesty is merciless. If I’m sad, you’ll hear it. If I’m happy, you’ll know it. And if I’m angry, you better believe you’re going to feel it. My songs often read as an autobiography of my love life; so ex-boyfriend’s of the past beware. I’m just a girl that wears my heart on my guitar and my lyrics on my sleeve. Inspired by music legends such as Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and The Doors, I wrote my first song when I was 13 and never looked back. After graduating from Fordham University with a degree in music, I have made it my mission to share my art with everyone. This is my life. These are my stories. Won’t you listen?