- 1. Madhouse(single) by velben27 3.37 809 plays
- 2. ABOUT LOVE by velben27 3.49 515 plays
- 3. Bobby Blunt & Iman Williams - Before (prod. by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble) by imanwilliams 3.03 3713 plays
- 4. Float Away feat. Porsche Smith (prod. by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble) by imanwilliams 3.30 1545 plays
- 5. Cryin by Porsche Smith 3.52 257 plays
- 6. Crazy by Porsche Smith 3.34 106 plays
- 7. Move It by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble 2.51 1997 plays
- Download track Go to track COMPUTER BOOGIE8. COMPUTER BOOGIE by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble 2.48 3506 plays
- 9. Meemee Nelzy - Comme Un Lotus [Buscrates 16-bit Remix] by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble 3.40 3245 plays
- 10. Dezaray Dawn - Chameleon (AppleJac's Sounds of Mecca Remix) by Dezaray Dawn 5.47 1996 plays
- 11. Dezaray Dawn - Over It by Dezaray Dawn 3.33 1921 plays
- 12. Not quite by doctafoo 4.07 562 plays
- 13. Tuesday Ride by doctafoo 2.06 613 plays
- 14. Grey Area by velben27 2.26 287 plays
- 15. Extra Medium - Know Thy Self (ft. Miles Bonny & John Robinson) by Recordbreakin 5.01 10210 plays
- 16. Gimmi-Luv by OFFICIAL LMBR-JCK T. 3.32 3111 plays
- 17. Usay - M-16 - 01 by velben27 4.17 122 plays
- 18. Lmbr-Jck T - See The Sights (preview) by Tokyo Dawn Records 1.41 2158 plays
- 19. Velben - --Mind - Control - Buscrates - Version by velben27 2.06 981 plays
- 20. Soul Mate (Funkadelic Remake) feat. Futuristic Soul Society by imanwilliams 2.53 1177 plays
- 21. That Thing, pt.1: TWFAF by OFFICIAL LMBR-JCK T. 4.45 2527 plays
- 1. Ordinary Love (prod. by BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble) 2.52 1414 plays
- Download track Go to track Iman Williams- Down & Out (Applejac's mix)2. Iman Williams- Down & Out (Applejac's mix) 2.43 591 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
"Give me food for thought. Give me something that hasn't already been a lucrative asset in this business and has longevity." Iman Williams
Born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama, southern groove was no stranger to young Iman. As long as she can remember, music has been a part of her life. The love cycle started at an adolescent age playing the piano, writing songs, singing and ruining her father's funk records by trying to scratch them. Despite her initial interests, music was a family legacy. James Brown's trumpet player Leroy Fleming and Blind Blues man Clarence Carter definitely paved a path for Iman to consider….soul music.
Music is only ½ of her talent. "People mostly know me as a visual artist." Her God given talent has always been drawing, and yet, Iman still manages to balance both her passion for a visual outlet and perfecting her musical expression. Major influences came from the decade she was born into; the 80s. Iman found a lot of comfort in music presented by Peter Gabriel, Madonna, David Lee Roth, Paula Abdul, Talking Heads, Whitney Houston, and The Cars. With more recent artists, Iman found inspiration in Lauryn Hill, Parliament/Funkadelic, Isaac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, The Pharcyde, Hieroglyphics, Roy Ayers, Jaydee aka Dilla, Aretha Franklin, Main Source, Alice and John Coltrane, The Beatles, Grace Jones, PM DAWN, Erykah Badu, Al Green, and D'Angelo.
Iman is soul music, radiating its echo from the inside out. Her sound has been described as fresh, inviting and intimate. She's the beginning to a genre unclassifiable. "The energy that I dispense from my music is coming directly from my soul. It's my lyrics, my harmony that I put in my music that makes it soul music."
From Alabama to West Oakland, CA to where she now resides, Atlanta, GA; she's graced the stage of many venues continuously perfecting her sound that many equate as down-to-earth, honest and ultra realistic.
To experience Iman Williams is to witness a soulful elevation.
by: Simone Banks