- 1. Buraka Som Sistema - Hangover (IllSkillz Remix) 3.46 16629 plays
- 2. Gangsters - IllSkillz & Fourward 4.58 17443 plays
- 3. Dkay - Fire (IllSkillz VIP) 4.20 14811 plays
- 4. Tracy Is On Fire - IllSkillz 3.52 9183 plays
- 5. Modular VIP - IllSkillz 4.39 10032 plays
- 6. Never Be The Same - IllSkillz ft. Nina 4.11 10241 plays
- 7. Face The Music (Non Vocal Edit) - IllSkillz 5.21 8062 plays
- 8. Technology - IllSkillz 4.45 8658 plays
- 9. Feed Your Obsession - IllSkillz 6.26 5631 plays
- 10. Never Give Up - Concept & Shnek 5.14 7302 plays
Philipp Roskot (aka IllSkillz) has been concocting beats since… well… almost forever. His first encounter with EDM was back in the late 90’s, years before he started planning events at Flex in Vienna, Austria with a bunch of other music aficionados. It all started in 2001, mainly driven by the hype of drum and bass music that spread through the underground rave canals of Central and Eastern Europe and the UK. He worked together with artists like Dub FX and Buraka Som Sistema and released tracks on almost every renowned D’n’B label back in the day. Also, IllSkillz is a co-founder of the subgenre “trance & bass” along with his famous track "Be There 4 U."
Illskillz started off as a duo and was the first Austrian D'n'B act to tour the entire US. Now, after more than a decade of constantly pushing the limits and smashing venues all over the world, IllSkillz is finally releasing his new album. It will be out on Dim Mak in 2013 and is more electro/dubstep-styled than his earlier material. The single "Birdz" will be out November 27 on Beatport & iTunes, just in time to detonate dance floors worldwide before the world ends (according to the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar).