- 1. 1. Automageddon & NoFloors - Seismic 5.48 360 plays
- 2. 2. Qianta & Stem Collector - 9deep 5.32 455 plays
- 3. 3. Stercogburn & Xenon - Morphic 5.03 188 plays
- 4. 4. Neuroscientist & dpreem - Insane Dram 5.20 201 plays
- 5. 5. Ttinga & Dead End Dance - Moldweave 5.47 306 plays
- 6. 6. theLoudness & Frankie5fingers - The Wind 5.39 118 plays
- 7. 7. Jazzyspoon & Electromass - Congeal 4.47 280 plays
- 8. 8. Ambient Mechanics & Paz Gaia - Nightmare 5.49 104 plays
- 9. 9. IG88 & Jazzyspoon - Dream of a Time 4.16 216 plays
- 10. 10. theLoudness & Relic - Yeah! 3.18 94 plays
- 11. 11. Spearz & Cyrus - Imateyla 4.26 112 plays
- 12. 12. Stem Collector & Sapling - Clabb19 5.08 180 plays
- 13. 13. theLoudness & Rawbee - K2 3.58 83 plays
- 14. 14. AutomageddonVSNumerical - Tyrannosaur 2.25 108 plays
The premier of the IDMforums.com artist label. Showcasing the amazing talent the forum holds within and has to offer.
From deep ambient, glitchy idm to dancefloor friendly 4/4 beats, breaks to Electro and beyond, this really is a fresh look at modern day electronic music.
Feel free to share these songs, either individually or collectively. For a full zip file containing all the tracks you've heard, visit:
Due to an incredible flow of demos getting delivered to us on daily basis, we have decided to publish some guidelines on this page, to help you out on how to deliver demos the best way.
When sending a demo, be advised that we might not give you any feedback on your demos.
The main reason for this is only because we are getting too many demos supplied, and we can't answer back everybody. All demos that we receive get listened to, and only those who we feel are interesting for us, will be answered back.
The best way to send a demo is to send an email with a download-able link(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending it via web-based digital content delivery services, please only use Dropbox, YouSendIt, Sendspace or other easy to use services. If you send demos via Soundcloud, then allow download option on your track(s) and send us A Secret Link via email. Do NOT use some of other websites that work with waiting times, and download limits, which make it very user unfriendly for us to download these files. Again make sure it's private! we don't want to be releasing music that's been out to the public already!
Complete track(s) need to be send over in 320kbps. When you are sending more than 1 track please archive your tracks by using Winzip or Winrar. Do NOT attach your tracks to the actual mail that you sending, this blocks and limits our email traffic. Make sure the tracks include your full artist, track and contact details so we have no troubles contacting you in case we want to. Will be nice if you include your biography, discography and your photography with your web site or social networks links if you have, and also your forum username and of course only the tracks you want us to consider for release.
If you want to send something for us to listen to, please pass it along to email@example.com, with the subject reading: Demo
Please understand that due to a large amount of submissions we receive we cannot provide feedback. Use the Listening Booth for that.
Thanks and look forward to hearing your music!