- 1. 01. RFJ - Newsreels of Lunar Flight 3.14 480 plays
- 2. 02. BURU - Scopolamine 3.36 224 plays
- 3. 03. Grain Bastard - P411 5.33 185 plays
- 4. 04. Proton 42 - Brain Ear J Slug 5.29 278 plays
- 5. 05. Shtuffe - Bright Green Robots 3.14 126 plays
- 6. 06. Nyul - Our Home 5.51 244 plays
- 7. 07. Luk'fm - She is Lovely 6.35 149 plays
- 8. 08. Kris Cadwell - Society is Artificial 4.26 89 plays
- 9. 09. Focalized - To Stand In Awe 5.25 92 plays
- 10. 10. Skycore - Organized Coyote 2.46 96 plays
- 11. 11. Chooko - Sewer Blues 3.05 77 plays
- 12. 12. EatTheFood - Define Type 5.22 90 plays
- 13. 13. TheSoftgreens - Goodnight Tickle Torch 5.30 66 plays
- 14. 14. EatTheFood - Checkpoint Five 5.00 71 plays
- 15. 15. Jazzyspoon - Daydreamwlker 4.40 142 plays
- 16. 16. Sin Tricks - Science Fiction 3.30 68 plays
- 1. 1. Saamjaam - Change the noise part 1 3.50 671 plays
- 2. 2. Mr Chielos - Change the noise part 2 6.10 446 plays
- 3. 3. LeftFoot - Change the noise part 3 3.48 359 plays
- 4. 4. Twilitez - Change the noise part 4 5.38 395 plays
- 5. 5. Morpion - Change the noise part 5 3.41 364 plays
- 6. 6. Kognitive Kroer - Change the noise part 6 4.52 413 plays
- 1. 01. Qianta - Minolta 4.30 1194 plays
- 2. 02. Ætheros - Iapetus 4.04 784 plays
- 3. 03. Roo Stercogburn - Inside 3.16 644 plays
- 4. 04. Ben Steed - Stepping On Mushroom Bridges 4.34 732 plays
- 5. 05. City at Worlds end - Neurovein Floodgate 3.55 489 plays
- 6. 06. Morpion - Peaked 3.59 474 plays
- 7. 07. Swich Licour - Each Scattergun Glance 4.02 414 plays
- 8. 08. Jazzyspoon - In Waves 6.49 425 plays
- 9. 09. Ginkoo! - Keep It Botanical 7.27 339 plays
- 10. 10. Stemcollector - Eighth 5.18 379 plays
- 11. 11. Subsonic Paradigm - Abhorrent 3.16 270 plays
- 12. 12. Nosmo King - Garden Sting 4.39 298 plays
- 13. 13. Dataf1ow - 57Ghosts 6.14 262 plays
The premier of the IDMforums.com artist label. Showcasing the amazing talent the forum holds within and has to offer.
From deep ambient, glitchy idm to dancefloor friendly 4/4 beats, breaks to Electro and beyond, this really is a fresh look at modern day electronic music.
Feel free to share these songs, either individually or collectively. For a full zip file containing all the tracks you've heard, visit:
Due to an incredible flow of demos getting delivered to us on daily basis, we have decided to publish some guidelines on this page, to help you out on how to deliver demos the best way.
When sending a demo, be advised that we might not give you any feedback on your demos.
The main reason for this is only because we are getting too many demos supplied, and we can't answer back everybody. All demos that we receive get listened to, and only those who we feel are interesting for us, will be answered back.
The best way to send a demo is to send an email with a download-able link(s) to email@example.com
When sending it via web-based digital content delivery services, please only use Dropbox, YouSendIt, Sendspace or other easy to use services. If you send demos via Soundcloud, then allow download option on your track(s) and send us A Secret Link via email. Do NOT use some of other websites that work with waiting times, and download limits, which make it very user unfriendly for us to download these files. Again make sure it's private! we don't want to be releasing music that's been out to the public already!
Complete track(s) need to be send over in 320kbps. When you are sending more than 1 track please archive your tracks by using Winzip or Winrar. Do NOT attach your tracks to the actual mail that you sending, this blocks and limits our email traffic. Make sure the tracks include your full artist, track and contact details so we have no troubles contacting you in case we want to. Will be nice if you include your biography, discography and your photography with your web site or social networks links if you have, and also your forum username and of course only the tracks you want us to consider for release.
If you want to send something for us to listen to, please pass it along to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject reading: Demo
Please understand that due to a large amount of submissions we receive we cannot provide feedback. Use the Listening Booth for that.
Thanks and look forward to hearing your music!