- 1. Boom and Bust Pt. 1 - Bust (Preview) 1.30 158 plays
- 2. Gresham's Law (Preview) 1.33 100 plays
- 3. Autonomous Consumption (Preview) 1.32 97 plays
- 4. Invisible Hand (Preview) 1.27 71 plays
- 5. Kondratieff Wave (Preview) 1.32 79 plays
- 6. Zero-Sum Game (Preview) 1.32 53 plays
- 7. Basis Point (Preview) 1.31 49 plays
- 8. Amakudari (Preview) 1.30 259 plays
- 9. Boom and Bust Pt. 2 - Boom (Preview) 1.30 122 plays
Ian Stewart is a Connecticut based producer and performer of alternative electronic dance music. Despite a background in traditional house DJing, Ian has recently made the switch to a live PA style set, allowing him to mix and manipulate his all-original music with much greater flexibility than a two-turntable setup would allow.
The catalyst for this transformation was Ian’s debut full-length album, Dubonomics, released independently on August 5th, 2011. The music comprising the album was first performed at The Big Up music festival to a wildly enthusiastic reception. Fans lauded the set as “awesome... one of my favorite acts”, “stellar”, and “absolutely perfect”.
Since the album’s release, Ian has played at several other festivals throughout the north-east, and club dates in New York City, Boston, and New Haven. He has also shared the stage with and supported artists including Tipper, Orchard Lounge, Ott, Pnuma Trio, Eskmo, Sub Swara, Big Gigantic, Elliot Lipp, Telepath, and more.
With momentum for Dubonomics still building, Ian has already begun work on his next project. While the future-dub sounds of Dubonomics are perfectly suited to warm up party-goers for a night of full-on electronic bliss, exclusive live performances of the new material already have fans clamoring over the energetic new sound Ian is pursuing. Stay tuned!
For booking or licensing info contact firstname.lastname@example.org