- 1. Ian Carey - Antigenre [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.03 29843 plays
- Download track Go to track Ian Carey Vs. Michael Woods- The Last AntiGenre (De Oro Bootleg) [FREE DOWNLOAD]2. Ian Carey Vs. Michael Woods- The Last AntiGenre (De Oro Bootleg) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.04 2907 plays
- 3. Bingo Players vs. Chuckie - Who Is Ready To Rattle (Ian Carey Mashup) 4.47 7653 plays
- 4. Steve Aoki - "I'm in the House" Ian Carey Back To Baltimore Remix 5.03 8449 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Ian Carey vs. Calvin Harris vs. Bobby Anthony vs. Snoop Dogg - Last Night's Awooga (Ian Carey's Delta Flight 131 Mashup)5. Ian Carey vs. Calvin Harris vs. Bobby Anthony vs. Snoop Dogg - Last Night's Awooga (Ian Carey's Delta Flight 131 Mashup) 7.07 3321 plays
- 6. Agnes - Big Blue Wall (Ian Carey Remix)  6.32 4602 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Ian Carey vs. Swedish House Mafia - Miami to Ibiza Shotcaller (Ian Carey Bootleg)7. Ian Carey vs. Swedish House Mafia - Miami to Ibiza Shotcaller (Ian Carey Bootleg) 6.14 5286 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. Alesso and Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Rowetta - Be Calling (Ian Carey Mash) 5.41 5953 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Ian carey and chuck norris vs steve angello keep on knasing (Ian Carey Set Opener mashup)9. Ian carey and chuck norris vs steve angello keep on knasing (Ian Carey Set Opener mashup) 4.33 3909 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track SHM vs. Justice vs. LMFAO - One Friend in Miami Bitch (Ian Carey vs. Spencer and Hill Bootleg)10. SHM vs. Justice vs. LMFAO - One Friend in Miami Bitch (Ian Carey vs. Spencer and Hill Bootleg) 6.30 4748 plays
- 11. Booka Shade - Donut (Ian Carey Remix) 6.32 3604 plays
Ian Carey is and has been for many years a legendary key player in the house scene worldwide.
Ian grew up in a small town in Maryland, USA; about 2 hours from Washington DC. He was exposed to music at a young age, as his father (RIP) was a live sound engineer and ran a sound reinforcement company. His father engineered for such groups as Kool and The Gang and The Duke Ellington Orchestra. Also, his mother played guitar and sang as a hobby. By the time he was 7 years old he was able to mic a stage for a concert and travel along with his father during summer vacation making tour stops all over America from east to west. In high school, he played drums and was even in the school marching band.
Ian discovered dance music while he was in college. Already a part of the graffiti-writing scene in Baltimore, MD he met hip-hop DJs which led him to his next passion. So, he put down his spray can and bought some turntables. He started djing and played mostly hip-hop. Then worked at Music Liberated in Baltimore as a buyer/sales rep where he was properly introduced to house music.
His friends recommended his first setup. He bought a Pentium computer running at
100MHz, an Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler, E-mu Orbit, Planet Phat and the Proteus 2000. With that, he made his very first vocal production (with Jason Papillon as Soul Providers) "Rise". It was a crossover hit and went Gold in the UK.
It wasn’t long before Ian decided to move to Europe, as it was more convenient to be closer to the place the dance music scene thrives. His signature “funky bass line” sound grew and eventually propelled the demand for his top-notch productions, especially remixes. In one single week, Ian held 8 mixes on the UK Upfront Club Top 40*.
Clubbers, djs, and fans who demanded to know more created an influx of interviews from radio, magazines and people like MTV. The most exclusive to date - an impressive 8 page spread (and 2 hour DVD) exploring the intimate details of his production techniques in the very prominent Future Music Magazine - published in many languages and countries worldwide.
He’s made hits like “Say What You Want” on Nero Records and in 2008 released a rework of his former project Soul Providers’ Rise into the smash “Keep On Rising”. As a result, Ian gets respect from guys like Roger Sanchez, Pete Tong and continues top 40 sales and radio in many countries.
"Get Shaky" was unleashed and saw huge success world-wide, including the coveted Double Platinum certification in Australia and a Gold certification in the UK. In the first week of its UK release, it became a Top 10 in the Official UK Singles Chart. Ian also co-Produced the video which not only ranked as Top 10 on iTunes...it landed him a VMA Moonman award for Best Dance Video in Australia's MTV Music awards.
2010 and 2011 touring highlights include some of the top nightclubs and festivals worldwide including a 9 show tour in Brazil, a full month tour with 15 shows in Australia, a residency at Set Miami, as well as one off shows in Dubai, Los Angeles, Singapore, Vancouver, Munich, Dublin, London and Moscow just to name a few. Video touring highlights are available to view on Ian’s YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/iancareyofficial 2011 also saw the release of the Vicious Cuts CD compilation that was released by Ministry of Sound/Universal/Vicious Records.
Ian’s newest single “Last Night” features singer Bobby Anthony and Hip Hop legend Snoop Dogg. The collaboration has already earned a Platinum certification in Australia and is still working it’s way through the charts worldwide. Ian is currently in his Miami based studio working on his next singles and collaborating with A-list artists as well as up and coming talent. Summer 2011 sees the launch of Ian’s monthly radio show “Muzik Liberated” syndicated world-wide and available for streaming online.