- 1. A Conversation ( between Lilies and Cuckoos ) 3.17 633 plays
- 2. Emika - 3 Hours ( Loalue 3 Minute Rework )....for Emika contest.... 3.38 1209 plays
- 3. Loalue - Erste ( for Berliner Philarmoniker's Mahler contest ) 3.26 1096 plays
- 1. Adrian Lane and Loalue - That faint light (please, read the notes ) 4.03 286 plays
- 2. Arja Kastinen and Loalue - The Timber Issue 3.20 706 plays
- 3. Shanyio and Loalue - Sânziene 2.45 699 plays
- 4. Arja Kastinen and Loalue - Gateway 4.56 1276 plays
- 5. Shanyio feat. Loalue - Kanso 2.52 958 plays
- 6. Arja Kastinen and Loalue - Reverie 2.24 822 plays
- 1. Lina Ru Poet and Loalue - Everything I see, I am ( quiet time version) 3.20 834 plays
- 2. Georgina Brett and Loalue - Euangelion ( Lullaby ) 4.32 883 plays
- 3. The Calm Project and Loalue - Recurring Dream 3.31 670 plays
- 4. Loalue with missBettina - Saph. fr1 V. 2.50 885 plays
- 5. ☆*•*`Ghost-Dust•*`*☆ and Loalue - Ephemeral 2.55 904 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
merci beaucoup à tous chez ABZ for hosting me:
on https://loalue.bandcamp.com/ you can find some music I've moved from this page
http://soundcloud.com/2spirits1soul-jiibay/gimu-jii-musiccant-remember featuring Loalue now released here:
"Dreaming in Central Park" broadcasted here:
.......started experimenting with sounds and voices, field recordings and cheap electronic equipment in the late eighties.
At that time known as Majorana and Inutil, I was also involved in the Mail-Art network with worldwide project exhibitions.
As Loalue, I've started to work with software in 2005, producing music "for your headphones only" while painting pointillism soundscapes.
My artistic approach is mainly influenced by African and Asian music and traditional art as well as contemporary art and photography.
Apart my solo work (alone or with guests) I'm involved in monbijoux , a German-Italian collaboration, shared with Susanne Vethake, living in Berlin. A fusion of classical, analogic and electronic sounds......with guest musicians and singers.....
...a beautiful video, made by Sanmi, for:
Sanmi -Tête ( Loalue's intromissions version )
...some tracks are downloadable for free for everyone...it would be nice to know who you are, dear downloader.....