In 1 Set
- 6 Tracks, 3.26.11
More tracks by I-Open
Anita Campbell, CEO, SmallBizTrends.com is an online publisher focused on small business and entrepreneurs. Anita participates in Northeast Ohio's small business network, an expansive community of single proprietors and small business owners.
Anita generously shares her insights and perspectives into what really makes regions and communities tick. She offers a thorough assessment and in depth view of the value entrepreneurs and small businesses bring to local and national markets.
In her presentation, Anita talks about why she feels this network is overlooked and often unaccounted for, and how such a community of resilient leaders generate the real flow of commerce for the future of America and global enterprise.
I-Open Media Resources:
• Website http://www.i-open.org/research/anita-campbell-ceo-small-business-trends-llc
• Google+ https://plus.google.com/b/108090424183853667026/108090424183853667026/posts
• Flickr Album https://flic.kr/s/aHsjqwA5WN
• Scribd https://www.scribd.com/doc/30816733/Anita-Campbell-CEO-Small-Business-Trends-Interview-Transcription-20100416
• SlideShare http://www.slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/i-open/small-business-networks-the
• Twitter http://twitter.com/iopen2
• YouTube http://youtu.be/9elxBPUvFxQ?list=UUrIFpGrW_imvof4G5jvvhQw
• Vimeo https://vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447. Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.