Versatile Assortment of Projects in Every Genre 20 tracks, 1.06.25 House Recording Studios on March 20, 2012 03:09
- 1. The Reggae Way by Marc Bauman 4.34 75 plays
- 2. Arizona by Tony Scheuerman 4.25 51 plays
- 3. Fly Away by Lyrix ft. El Cantante 4.11 75 plays
- 4. Voice Over Demo by Darren Pittman 1.10 53 plays
- 5. Shark in the Water by The Bethpage Highschool Acappella Group 2.48 92 plays
- 6. Intro by Chris Nicola 3.47 54 plays
- 7. I Shot the Sheriff by Matt Bauman 2.23 89 plays
- 8. Swaggin' Doe by Tino 3.39 14 plays
- 9. In My Daughters Eyes by Christie Holub 3.10 123 plays
- 10. Champion by Chris Vicari 2.36 42 plays
- 11. Context Clues by Holden Sky 1.59 43 plays
- 12. Crawling Thru A Maze by Jonathan the Great 3.53 42 plays
- 13. Voice Over Demo II by Darren Pittman 1.51 42 plays
- 14. Just to be Loved by You by Tony Scheuerman 3.49 25 plays
- 15. Part of Your World by Ali Johnson 3.08 47 plays
- 16. For the Public by DaVinchi 4.00 17 plays
- 17. Franke's Sinks Jingle 3.08 34 plays
- 18. Independent by Sameer 4.48 84 plays
- 19. Beyond the Sea by Andy Ivers 3.46 16 plays
- 20. Days Like This by Jeff Bauman 3.10 231 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
House Recording Studios, located in Plainview, Long Island, New York, just 40 minutes outside of NYC, is a modern, high-end, Pro Tools HD audio recording and mixing facility designed to deliver pristine sound quality. Our goal is to provide artists and musicians with a comfortable and inspiring recording experience. House Recording Studios was meticulously designed by esteemed acoustic designer Frank Comentale, who has crafted some of the most renowned studios in Manhattan. We offer recording & mixing, songwriting and production services, sound for TV & radio, and audio post production.
Marc Bauman, owner and chief engineer of House Recording Studios, is an all-around music entrepreneur with esteemed accomplishments in sound engineering, music production, DJ entertainment and live/studio percussion. Marc graduated from Five Towns College, a highly regarded school for audio engineering, receiving a bachelors degree in music business and audio recording technology. During his college career, he began interning at prestigious recording facilities Electric Lady Studios and Cove City Sound Studios. By observing an abundance of acclaimed artists and songwriters, Marc honed his craft and took his engineering and production level to new elevations. Marc is passionate about music and sensitive to his clients’ needs, but above all, he strives for nothing but the best, and this shows through his professionalism and all of his musical endeavors.