- 1. Hotbox - Live @ Beatport HQ Denver - Ustream 2013 1.53.58 1076 plays
- 2. Live dj set @ Easy Killer patio session GATF 2012 1.52.54 1113 plays
- 3. Slow Jams promo dj mix 2012 1.10.22 1346 plays
- 4. Nu Disco, Your Disco! promo dj mix 2012 1.30.44 616 plays
- 5. Live dj set @ One Love 3/2/2013 1.03.22 1025 plays
- 6. Live dj set @ Kinjo WMC 2012 57.52 365 plays
- 7. EJAY live @ Sunset Picnic 5:12:13 53.36 1006 plays
- 8. EJAY live @ SUBLEVEL "Unlock Your Mind" L.A. 5/18/13 1.53.41 555 plays
- 9. EJAY live @ Spellbound Denver 8/24/13 2.03.19 534 plays
- 1. Skies the Limit (Hotbox Edit) - Celebrating 1000 SC Followers FREE DL 7.10 1968 plays
- 2. Cool (Hotbox slo snip) FREE DL 5.15 764 plays 76.0 BPM
- 3. Taste My Love (Hotbox slomo rub down) FREE DL 6.57 1130 plays 84.0 BPM
- 4. In between the sheets (Hotbox slomo edit) FREE DL 6.08 947 plays
- 5. Be Alright (MTYU & Hotbox Slo-Cut Edit) FREE DL 5.32 1303 plays
- 6. Don't Disturb This Groove (Hotbox slomo cut) FREE DL 5.21 1199 plays
Hotbox Music the label is currently accepting deep house demos and submissions for 2014 releases. We are also launching our sister label "Hotbox Boogie" and are looking for submissions on the deep disco and edits tip.
Hotbox Bookings and Remixes Contact:
Ejay Toledo aka Hotbox started his musical life in the San Francisco Bay Area listening and dancing to Jazz, R&B and Hip Hop. With his roots already in soul music, its no surprise that his first experience with House music in the early 1990s created a lasting impression. In fact, it was a life changing experience.
Djing since 1995, Ejay is a veteran on the decks seamlessly mixing musical styles from slomotion soul, mid-tempo, nu disco, on up to deep house. In 2011 Ejay ventured into doing live pa sets showcasing all of his own original material under the moniker Hotbox. Wether djing on the decks or preforming live, you can count on his signature sound keeping things deep and groovy.
As a producer, Ejay has been dabbling in the studio since the early 2000s and has ventured in many different directions of house music. In early 2010, Ejay was intrigued to explore lower tempos and has since been producing music in the realms of slomo house, nu disco, and deep house. Deriving from long smoked out sessions, combining chunky minimal beat structures, bubbling funky basslines, deep chords, and a hint of disco flare, Hotbox was born to bring a new brand of pitched down house grooves.
Also a promoter and co owner of Spellbound Music, Ejay and life partner Angelina have regularly hosted day time out door events and after hour undergrounds in the city of Denver and surrounding areas since 1996. Spellbound Music events are known for their strong local support, eclectic blend of music, decked out decor' and powerful dance floor vibes.