- 1. HONEY TOWER - crystal rain 4.24 1859 plays
- 2. HONEY TOWER - discotorso 5.09 213 plays
- 3. HONEY TOWER - comme ça 2.31 200 plays
- 4. HONEY TOWER - hypnotherapie 3.53 492 plays
- 5. HONEY TOWER - red velvet rabbits 5.09 167 plays
- 6. HONEY TOWER - south pigalle 2.49 137 plays
- 7. HONEY TOWER - krass nitzer 4.49 209 plays
- 8. HONEY TOWER - l'heure du spleen 4.39 183 plays
- 9. HONEY TOWER - the raven 4.06 594 plays
- 10. HONEY TOWER - minimalgrammatik 4.19 131 plays
- 11. HONEY TOWER - arrancador 3.42 239 plays
- 12. HONEY TOWER - nachtblüte 4.12 144 plays
HONEY TOWER is a new Germany-based female electro artist somewhere between French touch, rock ‘n’ roll glamour, fashion vibes, avantgarde trash and a subtle poetic vision, creating a sound that is found to be “unique” (FAULT MAGAZINE).
“Crystal Rain” is HONEY TOWER’s electro debut whose preview has been praised for its heavyness and grime (MARINATE MEDIA), oscillating between glitter and darkness, crystal clarity and dirty distortion. With references from Baudelaire to rap, “Crystal Rain” is both artistic and club proof with an indie edge.
After her debut in 2012, Germany’s “exciting emerging Electro talent” (MRU MAGAZINE) is back with a six-track EP entitled “Silver.” This brand new release ties into the edge and energy of her first release and adds fresh listening experiences such as pumping Club bangers, haunting soundscapes with industrial drums, heavy Dubstep basslines as well as tight and sexy Electro House evoking obscure images of a classic “Film noir” movie, showing once again the artist’s wide range within various styles of contemporary independent electronic music.
Reminiscent of Andy Warhol’s Factory, “Silver” is a quintessentially glamorous release that is all about decadent textures in various shades between shine and gloom.