- 1. HITMAN - Sweeties (CLIP) by Hitman UK 2.01 344 plays
- 2. HITMAN - HIGHER GROUND by Hitman UK 5.34 406 plays
- 3. HITMAN - Sunrise by Hitman UK 6.26 342 plays
- 4. HITMAN - All I Need by Hitman UK 5.01 649 plays
- 5. HITMAN - Bravington Dub (Clip) by Hitman UK 1.50 345 plays
- 6. HITMAN - N.P.T. (No Pussy Test) [CLIP] by Hitman UK 1.50 439 plays
- 7. Meek Ting (CLIP) by Hitman UK 1.55 523 plays 0.0 BPM
- 8. CURZED - Pure Rage (Hitman Remix) CLIP by Hitman UK 1.47 633 plays
- 9. HITMAN Champion Sound VIP 192kbps by Hitman UK 5.24 407 plays 143.0 BPM
- 10. Hitman & Mediahack - Bubblegum Electric by Mediahack 5.02 421 plays
- 11. Hitman - Outta London (CLIP) by Hitman UK 1.48 425 plays
- 12. Hitman - Strange Happenings (CLIP) by Hitman UK 1.49 873 plays
- 13. Mad Dog-Hitman-dubstar 22 by Dubstar-Records 1.22 529 plays
- 14. Hitman - Dark Planet (Clip) by Hitman UK 1.53 755 plays
- 15. Hitman - Megatron (Curzed Dubplate Spesh) Snippet by Hitman UK 1.36 1513 plays
- 16. Hitman - Nightwatch [Clip] FULL VERSION FREE DOWNLOAD! (See Description) by Hitman UK 1.49 893 plays 143.0 BPM
- 17. Hitman - Killa (CLIP) by Hitman UK 1.48 268 plays
- 18. Hitman - Against The Clock by Hitman UK 1.48 315 plays
THE BIGGER YOUR SUB - THE BETTER IT SOUNDS :)
Dubstep, Drum n Bass & other stuff (bass & beats) ...Producer, Remixer and DJ from London UK.
Originally from Croydon (UK), Andrew first started to heavily get involved in music from the age of 15 under the name "Hitman", MCing and DJing to Jungle/Drum & Bass as a hobby. This developed from his love of Breakbeat Hardcore starting at the tender age of 10 years old, followed by his first nightclub experience in 1992 hearing this music on a big soundsystem in a venue at a fortnightly under 18s breakbeat hardcore event called "Club 2000" which was where he was to first fully appreciate the power of the sounds he had been listening to at home and on his walkman. His first ever Gig was at a one-off night called "Jammin' Joker" (aged 16) at a Leicester Square bar in Central London as one half of a young Jungle DJ duo and has always wanted to be involved in the scene ever since. Through the next 5 years, Hitman was to eventually team up with Curzed (known back then as Skitz) doing various local gigs, house parties, Pirate Radio slots....and then the emergence of UK Garage followed, and at 18 years old, he started to explore music production. With the ever changing scene and the division of genres, it was tough for Hitman to make up his mind as to which direction he wanted to go with his music. He also went through some tough times which halted his progress during his 20's until he moved his base to North West London and was eventually introduced to the sound of Dubstep by a mutual friend of Curzed - D-Fuse.
Never fully leaving his hometown, he started his Dubstep production path in 2007 after regular trips back across London to appear with friends Curzed, D-Fuse, and Nrgee (going under the name Dub Faktory) on Mixing Radio located at Mixing Records (formally home to Big Apple Records, Croydon). It was then that Hitman's first release ‘Art Of War’ was snapped up by the Record Shop / Radio Station / Label Owner and Grime supremo J. Sweet. Within the next year, Dub Faktory moved their show to Cyba FM and went on to feature guests such as a young Lost and Shiverz, Underground Ice, Chefal, and Kromestar. Kromestar (who was already with Dubstar Records at the time) recommended Hitman to label owner F-One which subsequently lead to his next two vinyl EP releases on Dubting Records before eventually releasing on the Dubstar imprint and doing the promo mix for their 'Lost In Space' compilation album. In between all of this and working full time, he has also done remix work for an amazing singer from Philladelphia USA called Ivy Chanel (sister of the infamous DJ Cash Money), and he also teamed up with long time friend and House Producer Alexander Owen remixing for a mega talented homegrown singer called Shaka Lish producing Electro, Commercial Dubstep and Drum & Bass mixes. But it doesn't end there....he has tunes forthcoming on Estonian label Beaming Light Records touching on his soulful Hip-Hop side, collaborated with Hungarian bass music duo Mediahack (of Dub Phase), collaborated with & remixed for top Danish Dubstep DJ/Producer RDG, remixed for Curzed, worked with grammy award winning producer Scratch Professer, he can also bang out a chord or two on the Guitar, played drums at school, is slowly getting more familiar with the piano and his musical influences stretch way beyond these few genres mentioned here.
Hitman's production style remains loyal to the bass heavy UK underground sound of Dubstep while in the same breath, continuing to move with the times. With his tracks played on Kiss 100, Radio 1 Xtra, Rinse FM, Get Darker, and Estonian / Danish / Hungarian national radio stations so far, Hitman is slowly getting his music heard by the masses through expanding DJ support, and continues to grow from strength to strength.
Listen to Dubstar Records' "Lost In Space" Promo mix by Hitman (Stream or Download) here:
RDG & Hitman 'Zerglings' teaser:
Nrgee, Dfuse, Kromestar, Curzed, Hitman - Cyba FM:
Nrgee, Curzed, Dfuse, Hitman - Hitmans Bday 2.08.2009 Cyba Fm:
Nrgee, Curzed, Dfuse, Hitman - Dubfaktory Supernova 16 July 2011:
Thanks for your support! :)