- 1. RADIOACTIVE - Imagine Dragons (live cover) 3.39 411 plays
- 2. SHELIA (Jamie T Cover) 4.37 486 plays
- 3. ALL I WANT (Kodaline Cover) 3.56 684 plays
- 4. PUMPED UP KICKS - Foster The People Cover 3.36 259 plays
- 5. Time to Pretend (mgmt acoustic cover) 3.53 273 plays
- 6. Cinema (benny benassi & gary go cover) 3.35 901 plays
- 7. Seesaw (nina nesbitt cover) 2.32 256 plays
- 8. Landfill (daughter cover) 4.46 171 plays
- 9. chamber music (paolo nutini cover) 2.25 138 plays
- 10. left you (live take) colour of clouds cover 3.26 259 plays
- 1. BAD BLOOD (Acoustic) 3.28 424 plays
- 2. RUN (Original Song Demo) 5.08 254 plays
- 3. JUST THE WAY (Original Song Demo) 3.38 241 plays
- 4. CUT ME OFF (Original Song Demo) 5.07 160 plays
- 5. EVAPORATE (Original Song Demo) 4.40 202 plays
- 6. NEVER LOVE (Original Song Demo) 4.07 210 plays
- 7. CLAIM MY HEART (Original Song) 4.28 159 plays
- 8. MINE (Original Song) 3.31 214 plays
- 9. SEVEN MONTHS (Original Song) 3.19 229 plays
- 10. THE UNKNOWN (Original Song) 4.21 125 plays
- 11. SEE YOU GO - Twills feat. HETTIE 3.59 205 plays
- 12. Flag (original song) 3.00 175 plays
- 13. untitled (original) 3.26 178 plays
- 14. NO GUARANTEE (Acoustic Version) 2.54 181 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Hettie Steinmore is a teenage singer/songwriter from the south coast of England. Hetties folky, acoustic-pop sound has been inspired by many different artists and her voice has been compared to the likes of Elena Tonra (Daughter), Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries) and Scottish singer-songwriter, Amy MacDonald.
“ I listen to a lot of different artists. I think that’s why some of my songs are kind of random. They mix with all the artists/musicians I’ve ever loved.”
It wasn’t until Hetties 12th birthday (when she got her first guitar) that she decided to start writing songs seriously.
“I was originally inspired by Taylor Swift to start playing guitar. I found her really inspirational and I just loved every single one of her songs. I started learning guitar so I could play all her songs, but then I realised I could write my own music using similar chord progressions.”
Hettie has been writing music since and she enjoys seeing other artists perform and performing herself. “I find it so inspiring and motivating. I’m very lucky actually; I’ve seen most of my favourite musicians perform live. I find it really inspiring to see the people that inspire me musically, doing what I want to do!”
Hettie plays regular gigs at Open Mic nights in her local area.
In 2013-2014, Hettie will be going to study song writing at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music.