- 1. Serenity-HessenRiff-VanGabrielProduction by VanGabriel Two 3.04 122 plays
- 2. The In Between - Final ReMastered Version - Produced by Gabriel Vanore by Hessen Riff 3.42 138 plays
- 3. Wayfarin' Stranger - TRAD by Hessen Riff 2.50 191 plays 100.0 BPM
- 4. Water Bucket © Original Version RiffWerx © HR by Hessen Riff 2.10 226 plays 120.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Broken - HQ Version ft. Nemorospo Guitars/Production and Lamara-Marie Graham Hitchens (Harmony)5. Broken - HQ Version ft. Nemorospo Guitars/Production and Lamara-Marie Graham Hitchens (Harmony) by Hessen Riff 4.08 205 plays 120.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Mainstreet - HQ ReMiX Collab Hess Voc/Gtr feat. Nemorospo (Gtrs/Prod) & MakaVox (Saxy Keys)6. Mainstreet - HQ ReMiX Collab Hess Voc/Gtr feat. Nemorospo (Gtrs/Prod) & MakaVox (Saxy Keys) by Hessen Riff 5.20 311 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. The Daily Grind © - Logic X by Hessen Riff 4.05 47 plays
- 8. Chances © - Original - Hessen Riff (Riff Werx © 2013) by Hessen Riff 3.16 163 plays 100.0 BPM
- 9. Some Days Are Diamonds and Some Days....Well - (Version) by Hessen Riff 4.00 82 plays
- 10. Say Goodbye Tonight © - Original (RiffWerx) by Hessen Riff 3.26 190 plays 100.0 BPM
- 11. One Way Out - Twisted Version of an Allman Bros Classic by Hessen Riff 4.02 1011 plays 100.0 BPM
- 12. Passing Thought © - NEW HQ Original (RiffWerx ©) by Hessen Riff 4.18 471 plays 120.0 BPM
- 13. Grand Design © Original - Logic X HQ ReMiX Version by Hessen Riff 3.24 650 plays 120.0 BPM
- 14. The Weight Revisited (Version) by Hessen Riff 5.05 221 plays 110.0 BPM
- Grand Design © Original - Logic X HQ ReMiX Version Artwork Hessen Riff on September 28, 2011 11:11
You may contact Riff, Me, or Hess at:
I'm absurdly passionate about music. Almost all music. As somewhat of a Late Bloomin' Boomer, creativity and energy stoke this soul to always press onward in making each new adventure even better than the one before!
I've played acoustic guitar for years, but am now totally immersed in improving my basic skills and Home Recording projects. Blissfully at play crafting a new CD, and most blessed to have some music featured on ReverbNation, SoundCloud, Emeraz, HearThis, etc... Always dabbling to diversify my musical leaning and learning. Primary interests are mostly in the Folk and Folk-Rock genre, even though I love all good music. Refinining a sound self-labeled as AcoustaTronic - somewhat of a mixture of Electric, Eclectic, Acoustic, Rock, and Folk.
Enjoy sharing ideas and collaborating with aspiring musicians and enthusiasts, where mutual interest exists. Songs and other insanity can be found posted on Facebook, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, and other music sites.
Acquired invaluable life and biz experience across a myriad of industries, Celebrity Management, and have traveled "almost everywhere" as a former International Marketing Person. Writing and articles have been featured in BrandWeek, Promo Magazine, 'Guitar Tips Weekly' and other marketing and music publications.
Checkerboard past in Marketing, and also helping to guide one of the most successful marketing agencies in the world. Then, started all over with a small agency of my own. Contributions to companies worked for were recognized by some shiny hardware and a few awards. Yet, more importantly, it was more meaningful contributing in some way to the success of each client and customer.
So genuinely indebted and appreciative for generous, supportive family, friends, and contacts that have enabled and endured my continuing journey as an aspiring Musician and 'Artist-of-Sorts'. :D