- 1. Get Happy from Monique diMattina on Welcome Stranger 4.30 707 plays
- 2. Over You from Nick Batterham on Second Lovers 3.29 113 plays
- 3. Now Here She Comes from Stephen Cummings on Tickety Boo 4.02 102 plays
- 4. March Of The Civil War Dead from Jeff Raglus on Bellatrix 4.54 76 plays
- 5. Occhilupo from Dom Mariani and The Majestic Kelp on Music To Chase Cars By 3.02 101 plays
- 6. Down By The Sea from Tess McKenna on The New Everything 3.36 27 plays
- 7. Good Times from Bakelite Radio on Volume I 2.24 46 plays
- 8. Dragonfly from Nick Batterham on Second Lovers 2.18 25 plays
Head Records, music made by people who love music.
Australian music icon, Joe Camilleri established Head Records in 1996 with partner, Andrew Walker. The partners' intention was to create a new label based on old ideas but to think outside the square. A label that allowed artists' work to be heard without compromise, whilst using all means possible to ensure the music be heard by as broad an audience possible.
From its inception, Head Records has pursued excellence in music and provided an outlet for great work. Over its thirteen year life the label, and its jazz imprint Jazzhead, have released over 150 independently produced albums both in Australia and overseas.