- 1. Digital Dose Ep.1 53.23 456 plays
- 2. Digital Dose Ep. 2 50.43 339 plays
- 3. Digital Dose Ep. 3 43.09 322 plays
- 4. Digital Dose Ep. 4 52.15 456 plays
- 5. Digital Dose Ep. 5 35.45 88 plays
- 6. Digital Dose Ep. 6 34.43 126 plays
- 7. Digital Dose Ep. 7 33.43 112 plays
- 8. Digital Dose Ep. 8 34.42 196 plays
- 9. Digital Dose Ep. 9 34.32 256 plays
Haute Toddy is a boy of the Northwest. Breastfed off Seattle's kaleidoscopic and iconic music culture and fostered by Portland's nurturing indie scene, Toddy's youth has been an earful of fantastic noise. A short run in Vegas broadened his spectrum to the thumping, grinding bumps in the night, until San Francisco's gluttonous nightlife gobbled him up.
Pounding banger after spectacular banger, Haute Toddy has found himself crested as a San Francisco nightlife fixture, being crowned San Francisco's coldest DJ by GayCities and Coors Light and playing 2012's Folsom Street Fair main stage. His passion for his community is reflected through his activism in HIV/AIDS prevention through several years of participation in the AIDS/Lifecycle as well as involvement in local fundraisers and programs.
Haute Toddy spins monthly at San Francisco's gay party epicenter, the Castro District, throwing HARD at Q Bar, as well as a quarterly rager at Underground SF called Indie Cent.