- 1. ABOUT THIS LIFE 4.27 2320 plays
- 2. Underground 4.05 2282 plays
- 3. Frenemies 3.26 2304 plays
- 4. CAFE 1001 3.29 2320 plays
- 5. Drake Songs 3.30 2580 plays
- 6. Escapism 4.30 2285 plays
- 7. Vegas 4.08 2380 plays
- 8. No.1 Spot 1.50 2339 plays
- 9. KING TUT 3.17 2289 plays
- 10. Bump 3.05 2313 plays
- 11. The Wanted 3.15 2394 plays
- 12. You Remember 2012? 3.23 2461 plays
- 13. O.g Experience 3.16 2357 plays
- 14. Whats App (feat. Jamkay) 4.27 2394 plays
- 15. Devil In Me 3.42 2445 plays
- 1. Intro 0.55 1474 plays
- 2. Yonder ''TIM WESTWOOD WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE'' 2.25 1117 plays
- 3. My Last Yonder 2.14 640 plays
- 4. Give Us A Yonder ft Mynature 3.54 1072 plays
- 5. Black Yonder 2.54 417 plays
- 6. Till Im Yonder 3.30 351 plays
- 7. Bring It Back Yonder 1.55 310 plays
- 8. Gucci Gucci Yonder 3.09 398 plays
- 9. Micheal Jacksons Back / Yonder 2.19 396 plays
- 10. Yonders Comming 2.37 285 plays
- 11. Yonder Glory Finale' 4.25 248 plays
Leeds born and London based music star Saskilla first emerged on the music scene in 2004, developing as an artist on the same renowned underground circuit that has already bred musical successes such as Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal and Chipmunk!!
It was during these years that Saskilla teamed up with Richie Montana to form the fashion savvy urban collective Nu Brand Flexxx, which most significantly nurtured the career of UK superstar Tinie Tempah. Saskilla is personally credited in his multi-platinum selling debut album Disc-Overy.
In 2007, as Front Man of Nu Brand, Saskilla saw the group's first single, Gash By The Hour, to a No.1 chart position for 17 consecutive weeks on leading urban music television channel AKA, a record that to date has only been beaten by N-Dubz.
This achievement placed Saskilla and Nu Brand firmly on the map, securing PAs in some of the biggest clubs across Europe and supporting former Def Jam artist and Celebrity Big Brother contestant Lady Sovereign at a line up of gigs.
Dizzee Rascal called upon Saskilla in make a cameo appearance in the video to his biggest selling single Dance Wiv Me alongside Calvin Harris in 2008, which topped the chart for 4 weeks at No.1.
Alongside his musical pathway Saskilla has made a varying scope of television appearances. More recently he appeared and performed on BBC Newsnight in connection with the 2010 UK General Election and in 2007 he starred in Channel 4's first of a kind interactive drama series Dubplate Drama.
Saskilla has modeled for platforms such as i-D Magazine and a number of definitive brands including Adidas, Nike, Cassette Playa and Bathing Ape who were keen to position their urban clothing against his cool and charismatic character.
In 2010 Saskilla wrote and recorded the hook and leading verse for Runway, a single that would elevate Nu Brand above the monotony of the competition and massively increase awareness of the collective. With over 810k views on YouTube and regular support across radio and television, Saskilla proved he single-handedly has what it takes to hit the mainstream.With collectively over 4million Hits on Youtube of all his Material the Fall of 2014 sees Saskilla set to hit the UK market as a mainstream act. His debut solo single is already receiving pre-campaign praise from the likes of the BBC and with accredited producers in the line up Saskilla seems in an eminent position and tipped for stardom in the new year.