- Download track Go to track Bunga Bunga Vol.5 DJ Sweap & DJ Pfund 500 / DJ Hands Solo / DJ CutXact / DJ Maxxx / DJ Kitsune1. Bunga Bunga Vol.5 DJ Sweap & DJ Pfund 500 / DJ Hands Solo / DJ CutXact / DJ Maxxx / DJ Kitsune by Bunga Bunga Music 1.25.21 3517 plays
- 2. HANDS SOLO - DWELLIN' IN THE ROTTEN APPLE by Hands Solo 1.04.34 3611 plays
- 3. HANDS SOLO - HALF MAN HALF AMASIAN by Hands Solo 1.00.53 3990 plays
- 4. HANDS SOLO - LUX 3 by Hands Solo 1.04.01 7471 plays
- 5. HANDS SOLO - GUSHI by Hands Solo 55.24 3299 plays
- 6. HANDS SOLO - BRING IT BACK THAT OL' NY RAP by Hands Solo 2.28.24 5433 plays
- 7. HANDS SOLO - TURN IT UP (A Tribute To J Dilla) by Hands Solo 1.03.37 8637 plays
- 8. HANDS SOLO x DOOBIOUS - SPLASH WATERFALLS by Hands Solo 2.53 1199 plays 74.0 BPM
Celebrities like to have his name on their lips, models cling to his designer jeans like limpets and guys stare in envy at his completely spotless shoes. But these are all just side-effects: all of the fame which Hands Solo has experienced for years at home and abroad, and which has made him Switzerland's most sought-after open format DJ, stems from his unique flair for music. For dance music, that is.
Hands Solo brings the party crowds to dizzying heights at the most exclusive clubs from Shanghai to St. Moritz, from Hong Kong to Frankfurt, from Taipei to Thailand, from Saigon to Geneva and back home in Zurich. With a traditional schooling in HipHop and equipped with a truckload of skills this globetrotting party-rocker mixes HipHop, House, Disco, Pop & Soul in his sets to create a sophisticated, highly energetic bottle service program that knows no breaks. So it's no great surprise that Austrian national radio FM4 called one of Hands Solo's mixes a "complete work of art".
Whether playing alongside DJ legends such as Grandmaster Flash, DJ Premier, Jazzy Jeff and super-producers like Mark Ronson; being booked for private Bryan Adams showcases; opening in stadiums for Enrique Iglesias; spinning the official afterparties for the European Football Championship or the Sex and The City II movie premiere; supporting British pop-stars Dizzee Rascal and Blue, German big sellers Ich & Ich, Electro maniacs Vandalism and socialites like Alexandra Richards or entertaining high profile guests for corporate clients that include Nike, FIFA, Moët & Chandon and Motorola, Hands Solo shows his dazzling class at every gig. Up to 150 times a year and at his two own nights – LUX at Club Indochine and GHETTOBLASTER at Plaza, Zurich’s latest hotspot. As one of a select few European DJs, Hands Solo also recently secured a residency at M1NT (Shanghai), China's most spectacular club.
But Zurich's prince of the needle not only serves up ecstatic escapism in the DJ booth. Clocking in serious studio time in between gigs, Hands Solo crafts remixes, bootlegs and edits which are played by renowned DJs worldwide. His original work for international artists like Maylay Sparks, MF Grimm, Oxmo Puccino and most of Switzerland’s rap elite regularly enters the Top10 of the Swiss album charts. Until recently Hands Solo was a regular guestmixer on London's Kiss 100. He put out official compilations for Universal Music and his numerous eclectic mixes reach hundreds of thousands of downloads and can be found all over the blogosphere. Hungry, hard-working and always up with the beat. And it still has to be said: Mama didn't raise no fool. Except for your mama.