- 1. Halogenix - Take The Lead (ft. Zoe Klinck) [DIS071 A] 2.06 2016 plays
- 2. Halogenix - Each His Own [DIS071 B] 2.22 1769 plays
- 3. Halogenix - Up & Down [DIS071 C] 2.23 1156 plays
- 4. Halogenix - Take The Lead (Instrumental Mix) [DIS071 D] 2.06 893 plays
- 1. Rinse FM - Critical Sound - Foreign Concept & Ivy Lab 30/01/13 by ForeignConcept 1.58.19 10022 plays
- 2. Halogenix / FABRICLIVE Promo Mix by Halogenix 35.11 3264 plays
- 3. KongKast Podcast - 162 - Halogenix by Halogenix 56.33 3760 plays
- 4. RinseFM // Critical Music - Halogenix // Ivy Lab - 10 April 2013 by Halogenix 1.59.59 6486 plays
- 5. Rinse FM // Halogenix + Deft w/SinnaGzus // July 13 2013 by Halogenix 1.59.31 5822 plays
Info & Bookings email@example.com
The influences of 24 year old, North London based Producer Laurence Reading aka Halogenix have amalgamated to form one of the most versatile producers of today, carving a sound that has become synonymous with the name. Initially a classically trained musician, hearing the affluent sounds of Drum and Bass in the late 90’s ultimately helped develop a love for the eclectic sounds of electronic music.
After spending years being an observer of the drum and bass movement, it wasn’t until 2005 that Halogenix started experimenting with production and it was 2010 which saw the birth of Halogenix’s solo endeavours being released into the public domain, releasing tunes with labels such as Critical, Dispatch, Invisible, Warm Communications and Horizons.
Time will tell where his musical endeavours will lead him next, however one thing for certain is that the future is looking especially bright for Halogenix.