- 1. Grapes Issue - La Vigne (Construction) 1.02 11 plays
- 2. Grapes Issue - La Vigne (Parcours) 1.02 15 plays
- 3. Grapes Issue - La Récolte (construction) 0.32 11 plays
- 4. Grapes Issue - La Récolte (Parcours) 0.32 11 plays
- 5. Grapes Issue - Le Pressoir (Construction) 1.04 8 plays
- 6. Grapes Issue - Le Pressoir (Parcours) 1.04 14 plays
I'm Henri-Pierre Pellegrin aka "H-Pi" (composer, sound designer, musician, sound engineer & producer)
I was born in the south of France during 1980's summer, and now I live near Paris.
I mostly write soundtracks for videogames.
Since 2003, I composed over 60 Games Soundtracks (including "Trackmania", Brain Challenge, Rayman Kart, Bubble Bash, ...),
in various music genres ( Rock, Orchestral, Electro, Casual/Fun, ,...),
for different companies (Konami, Gameloft, Nadeo, Nobilis, Milan Interactive,...).
Now, I work as an in-house composer for "Game Audio Factory"
but I'm also active in french Rock/Metal Scene as a bassist & keyboardist.
(Aeterna Hystoria - Legends Of Ausphaal - M&O Music 2010) ;
(Discloser - T.O.Y. TV - M&O Music 2011);
Now, I play the bass for the french "Metalcore" band "Lokurah".
I also made a parodic (Electro/Techno) project called "German Predator" (DJ & Producer)
(German Predator - Dance in Underwear - Mus1 2009);