- 1. GXVM - Funk It and Just Make Music 3.34 3908 plays 110.0 BPM
- 2. GXVM feat. Charlotte Haining - Little Lies 4.56 1318 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. GXVM - "Hear You Ya Weapon" 7.12 705 plays
- 4. GXVM ft Thallie Ann Seenyen - Barely Touch Me 3.41 524 plays
- 5. GXVM & Majestry - Altercation 4.26 717 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. GXVM & Teknishin - Whole New World 5.49 897 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. Hassassin - Fornicate The Constable (GXVM Remix) 4.24 680 plays 110.0 BPM
- 8. TeKlo Vs Plum - Rainbow (GXVM Remix) 4.50 386 plays 100.0 BPM
- 9. GXVM ft. Charlotte Haining - Little Lies (Elliot Berger Remix) 4.17 2040 plays 140.0 BPM
- 10. GXVM ft Charlotte Haining - Little Lies (Palindromes Remix) 3.44 503 plays
- GXVM Official Website
- GXVM Fan Page
- SubGrounds Fan Page
- SubGrounds Official
- SubGrounds Soundcloud
- GXVM On Beatport
- Lucid Music : Scottish Underground Producers
"Part of Subgrounds. But still currently unsigned and looking for a valid label option to distribute my music."
Accolades To date :
*Top 20 in The Outlook Festival Producer Competition 2011
*1st Place 19th MoreThanSkrillex Promotional Contest hosted by MoreThanSkrillex
* An honorable mention in the 23rd MoreThanSkrillex Promotional Contest hosted by MoreThanSkrillex
*1st Place in http://soundcloud.com/zaqs - Portal Remix Contest
*86th out of 1446 entry's in the Halo 4 Community Remixes Contest
*4 Features and 2 Exclusive Tracks on
*1 Feature on House.NET
Hey guy's this is Graeme Macdonald here aka GXVM I'm a musician, producer and video editor from glasgow in scotland. Music can range from almost anything on this page as i delve in almost every genre of music if you like anything you hear on this page then i urge you to follow me as i can pretty much do anything at any time i want just depends how i feel XD. I have been producing now to this point for only 8 months now and I'm loving every second, along with that I'm studying sound production at James Watt College with hopes of going to Glasgow Caledonian Uni for Audio Technology, also been a very able bodied musician for around 7 years now, who plays Drums and guitar mainly but has intermediate level knowledge of piano and other stringed instruments and Anyone can play bass so thats a given XD. Commonly asked questions :
Q What gear did you start out with?
A Fl Studio 10 and the shittest of Fujitsu laptops that could not process more than 4 audio tracks at the one time and may reflect in my earlier work as mix down was not an option.
Q What do you use now?
A I made the sound investment now of buying some decent gear this includes a 2012 Bought iMac upgraded to 12GB Ram along with Ableton Live Suite 8 And Logic Pro 9 (and occasionally Reason 5) this is accompanied with my M Audio oxygen 3rd Gen Keyboard and a beloved treasure now the M Audio Trigger Finger great for any drummers/producers. New additions include my Krk Rokkit 5's and my Novation Launchpad.
A lot of the stuff on here will be uploaded in a different form on my youtube channel along with some other things that won't be on sound cloud. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT as you may be missing something you will perhaps really like. I do everything from commentaries about the sessions on ableton to the live videos of my drum covers and i may perhaps start a vlog.
ATTENTION OTHER PRODUCERS/MUSICIANS IF YOU WISH TO DO A COLLAB THIS CAN BE EASILY ARRANGED JUST PM ME WITH THE IDEAS YOU HAVE IN MIND AND OR JUST THE STUFF YOU HAVE DONE SO I GET A FEEL FOR WHAT YOU DO AND WE CAN DO SOMETHING EASY BY FILESHARING PROJECTS BACK AND FORTH TILL WE GET SOMETHING GOOD. WILL BE EVEN EASIER IF YOU ARE LOCAL AS WE CAN MEET AND I CAN BOOK SOME STUDIO TIME AT THE FACILITIES IN OUR COLLEGE WHICH ARE MORE THAN ACCEPTABLE XD.
Artists I Collaborated With:
I really am keen to pursue this as a career and therefore any support you can give by helping me grow my fan base would be much appreciated. so be sure to follow me, subscribe and ultimately enjoy everything i provide on here which will be mostly FREE until i release my final EP.