- 1. Guau - Ear buster (preview) 1.57 983 plays
- 2. Guau & Hoomicide - The beginning of life (preview) 2.01 866 plays
- 1. The Brainkiller - Beyond (Guau remix) [Musication Records] preview 2.00 1392 plays 132.0 BPM
- 2. Tony Lizana - Bio (GUAU remix) [LIZPLAY RECORDS] preview 1.50 1858 plays 135.0 BPM
- 3. Obscene Frequenzy - Never heard before (Guau remix) preview 2.02 2065 plays 132.0 BPM
- 4. Mark Krupp ft VK - It´s time for the show (Guau remix) preview 2.29 1191 plays 135.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- GUAU @ BEATPORT
- January 2012 Chart @ Trackitdown
- Spring 2012 Chart @ Beatport
- Interview for Symphonic Distribution
- FREE DOWNLOAD (Symcast Episode 23 by GUAU)
- FREE DOWNLOAD (BIG UP BEAT PODCAST June 2012 Hosted by Gira )
- August 2012 Chart @ Trackitdown
- Interview for Trackitdown PRO Team
His music began to be known at 2006 with his first Vinyl release at Cut & Run Records (Pink - CAR 013), which became to be an essential anthem in every rave. After some years playing out in the south of Spain, he co-founded in 2009 the Digital label "Elektroshok Records", focused in to promote his idea about what "breaks" music sound has to be.
Chosen as "Emerging Breaks Artist" in 2011 by Beatport,and TID Pro Team Ambassador in 2013 by Trackitdown, demonstrating its ability to please the public who wants to hear real Breakbeat.
His tracks are being released in the biggest Breaks labels, and he has remixed to some of the best producers in this scene.
Usually charted and highlighted by Beatport and Trackitdown, and supported by hundreds of djs and radios all over the world, his music always fit in the summit of the parties, filling the dancefloors with his huge drums, long drops and rough basses.