You're about to share the following track to "United_Sounds"
This will make your track public.
Want to contribute to a comprehensive online archive that records the audio of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
Sourcing all 370+ translations of the Declaration is a lofty goal but, with your help, we’re up for the challenge!
Pumped to participate? It'll take about 15 minutes of your time, and make a great impact. Follow these six simple steps:
Steps to Participating in the United_Sounds project!
1. Go to the list of existing translations
2. Search for the text in your language
3. Go to SoundCloud and sign up for an account if you don't have one already
4. Go to the SoundCloud upload page and hit the record button to start recording. You can also record directly into the United_Sounds DropBox.
(make sure not to speak too fast!)
5. After you're done, save your file as "UN Declaration of Human Rights: [language]".
Below that, under the "selected license" option, click from "all Rights Reserved" to "Creative Commons, Attribution" - this is so that people can share sounds and collaborate tracks in the spirit of the Declaration (while still giving you full attribution).
Under settings, make your recording public.
6. Drop your submission into the United_Sounds group DropBox and upload your recording (if you've recorded directly to the DropBox, just click upload when finished). And...you're all done!!!
Upload & Share Any Sound Help video
We support AIFF, WAVE, FLAC, OGG, MP2, MP3, AAC, AMR and WMA files.
Please, respect the
and only upload tracks with permission from the rights holders.
Problems uploading? Please check our troubleshooting tips, use the Old-Skool uploader or try a desktop uploader.
Select a track to share it
- Loading your tracks...