- Figub Brazlevič - Oldschool Future Vinyl Edition (Sichtexot, SE013) mixed by Grizzly Adams Artwork grizzlyadams on December 25, 2012 15:14
- Pete Rock vs. Mr. Dero & Jstar - It's a Love Thing vs. Ten Feet Tall (Grizzly Adams Edit) Artwork grizzlyadams on May 15, 2012 12:04
- Blu Cantrell vs. Busta Rhymes - Make Me Wanna Scream (Feat. Ian Lewis) vs. Pass the Courvoisier Artwork grizzlyadams on May 10, 2012 12:30
- Dilated Peoples vs. Joell Ortiz - This Way vs. Hip Hop (Grizzly Adams Beatevolution Blend) Artwork grizzlyadams on May 04, 2012 12:34
- Lyrics Born vs. Danny Breaks vs. Lootpack vs. Vibesquad - (Grizzly Adams Beatevolution Mash Up) Artwork grizzlyadams on May 03, 2012 19:47
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
As a member of Berlin’s new generation of hiphop deejay’s, Grizzly Adams began his career on the decks in Cologne in 1996, holding various residencies in clubs like Stadtgarten and Apropo. Thanks to the quality of his selections and his skills as a turntablist, he was soon asked to provide support for live performers such as Torch, The Brothers Keepers-project and Bantu. In 2003, he moved to Berlin, playing solo-sets at various clubs and continuining to build up a solid household name as a selector of eclectic urban music.
Due to the success of his dj-sets and live-performances, he was invited in 2008 to become a full-time member of the Beatevolution collective: a 4-man team who hold a residency in Berlin’s well-known Cassiopeia club. Along with his colleague’s behind the dj-booth, Grizzly now moves dance- floors on a weekly basis with dj-sets that change every week. He knows how to play a crowd and how to stay up to date with new developments, be they underground or mainstream.