- 1. The Bloody Beat Roots- The Beat (Grinsphere Remix) 6.27 255 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Timo Maas feat Brian Molko - College 84 (GrinSPhere Remix) 8.29 84 plays
- 3. Groove Armada & Brodanse - Sweat (GrinSPhere Remix) 7.17 88 plays
- 4. Black Sun Empire & Noisia - Hideous (GrinSPhere Remix) 9.03 82 plays
- 5. X - Press2 - Let it Slam (GrinSPhere Remix) 7.48 69 plays
- 6. Riva Starr - Nobodys Fool (Grinsphere Remix) 8.07 112 plays
- 7. Tiesto- Take Me (Grinsphere Remix) 7.45 125 plays
- 8. Josh Wink - Balls (GrinSPhere Remix) 7.29 126 plays
- 9. Etienne De Crecy - We Computer (GrinSPhere Remix) 7.41 144 plays
- 10. GrinSPhere - Moorloot (Toolroom competition) 8.23 87 plays
- 11. Inner City-Good Life (GrinSPhere Remix) 8.00 137 plays
- 12. Boris Dlugosch - Never Enough (GrinSPhere Edit 2013) 8.21 317 plays
- 13. Drive-Tomorrows World (Grinphere Remix) 8.56 264 plays
- 14. MURK - Die4U (GrinSPhere Remix) 8.30 190 plays
- 15. Pleasurekraft - Tarantula (Grinsphere Remix) 8.11 89 plays
- 16. Rone - Bye Bye Macadam (Grinsphere Tech remix) 8.46 218 plays
- 17. Daniel Dexter - Sirens (Grinsphere Remix) 7.37 163 plays
- 18. Zombie Nation - Level (Grinsphere Remix) 7.14 178 plays
- 19. Filth & Splendour-Life Time (Grinsphere Remix) 8.53 72 plays
- 20. Rhythm Odyssey & Dr Dunks -Acid Fantasy (Grinsphere Remix) 7.05 135 plays
- 21. Omid 16B - The Game (Grinsphere Remix) 7.52 67 plays
- 22. Discovery Project- Beyond Wonderland (Grinsphere remix) 7.15 19 plays
- 23. Max Cooper - Pleasures (Grinsphere Remix) 8.11 81 plays
- 24. Lazy Rich- Damage Control (Grinsphere Remix) 8.07 107 plays
- 25. DJ Dan - House All Night (Grinsphere Remix) 7.45 139 plays 128.0 BPM
- 26. Seven Lions - Days To Come (Grinsphere Remix) 9.25 108 plays 130.0 BPM
- 27. Sam Sparro - The Shallow End (Grinsphere Remix) 7.44 147 plays 129.0 BPM
Grinsphere present Positive Electronic Podcast 5 tracks, 5.12.52 Grinsphere on September 06, 2013 12:05
- 1. Positive Electronic #005: Pre Summer Songs May 2014 1.00.57 117 plays
- 2. Positive Electronic #004 56.53 90 plays
- 3. Positive Electronic #003- Happy new year 2014 1.12.56 106 plays
- 4. Positive Electronic #002: Halloween 2013 1.02.37 53 plays
- 5. Positive Electronic #001: Special Deep Summer Songs 2013 59.26 125 plays
- 1. Cleaning my ears (DJ Mixtape for Burn Studios 2014) 19.52 53 plays
- 2. Grinsphere - Burn Studios Residency 19.54 87 plays
- 3. Grinsphere Ibiza Rocks 2013 Dj Set 29.58 150 plays
- 4. The Party Unites Carl Cox and GrinSPhere 29.56 196 plays
Spanish DJ Producer born in '82. Started as a resident DJ at a small venue in Madrid , called Anabasis early in 1997. During his 15 years as a professional DJ, Grinsphere has conducted sets in characteristic rooms in the capital such as Arena, Rivers , On Madrid, among many others.
In 2002 he graduated as a sound technician at Madrid's CES school and majored in music recording and digital post-production. This led him to work at several recording and advertising studios which could expanded his knowledge of other musical styles.
His sets always have been characterized by mixing various styles of electronic music , seeking to create an atmosphere of melodies and progressively transmit to the public.
This way of developing his DJ Sets for years has greatly influenced Grinsphere when creating his own productions . The melodic atmosphere so characteristic is present in all his creations fusing electronic sounds of various styles that are synced in total harmony.
Grinsphere debuts as producer with his first EP called "Comte " . A very personal piece of work inspired by the famous Ibiza cove and published by the Spanish label NXT Recordings. Described by the press as " a regression to craft melodic techno, made with bass lines that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the harmonies " or "takes the listener into a world of suspense and fantasy ethereal " Afterdark " . It is essentially techno, but a spiritual techno with haunting melodies , eerie echoes and themes that evolve on the verge of hallucination ... "
Grinsphere wants to convey the feeling of something new and fresh style that defines it as " the atmosphere that makes you smile "
Currently, he has released its EP " Tembaki Tenchu " with Jambalay Records ( Italy) and is immersed in their upcoming releases and productions from his studio in Madrid. Switching between doing Dj Sets plus mixing and mastering for other artists as well as giving lectures on Electronic Music Production.
The multifaceted musician's ambition is to expand his sets outside of Spain and share his music with other cultures and professionals like him. In addition to continuing his electronic music productions, he's working towards integrating his musical style towards the industry of cinema , video games and advertising.
More about me: