- 1. grIMP - Province of Comeback - feat. Dj Nemeses 4.40 318 plays
- 2. grIMP - Keep It Moving - feat IZK 4.02 325 plays
- 3. grIMP - OverDrive - feat Hunter Holmes 4.41 489 plays
- 4. grIMP - Skin Tone Guillotine - feat. Esau 4.35 783 plays
- 5. grIMP - Epicyclic - feat. Hunter Holmes 4.57 530 plays
- 6. grIMP - BoomSlang 5.14 934 plays
- 7. grIMP - Enter the Grey Ghost - feat Brenian Swift 4.36 485 plays
- 8. grIMP - Voxom Final 4.38 338 plays
- 9. grIMP - Nobody Knows - feat. Esau 3.28 185 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
grIMP (Brent Dove) is a Musician/Producer from Dallas, Texas and has been producing music since 1998. He has produced music for various bands, artists and projects including: BioGliphic, Hologram Dagger, Poindexter, Brenian Swift, Blunt Force Crew ,Folium, Leaf, Cainam, and more.
grIMP approaches music production by incorporating the ‘bricolage’ mentality: using hardware to make original sounds not meant to be made, and combining samples into new soundscapes that allow the listener an unique modified perspective – yet keeping the sound concepts linear and progressive. An avid collector of sonic hardware, grIMP leans towards using hardware synths and drum machines and classic 8/16 bit computers and generally uses software as a way to structure the machines (insert robot-army joke here).
When you listen to grIMP you will not hear cookie-cutter commercial music or music created for image and profit. You will be experiencing honest audio expressions from the heart.
If you are interested in buying a beat ,or booking for a show please contact me at Grimproducer@yahoo.com