- 1. 51 Is A Number 41.37 34481 plays
- 2. Take The Poison 49.45 13527 plays 51.0 BPM
- 3. CARMAGEDDON 57.57 13043 plays 51.0 BPM
- 4. Gridlok @ Respect L.A. Dec 15, 2011 1.20.38 9818 plays 51.0 BPM
- 5. Gridlok and Dino - Grassroots Podcast 7 53.53 3800 plays
- 6. Gridlok @ Back2Back Sessions 2010 36.16 2950 plays 51.0 BPM
- 7. DOGSONACID.COM March 2008 Mix 40.06 2213 plays 51.0 BPM
- 8. Gridlok B2B Noisia @ The End Nov 18, 2005 57.00 2033 plays 51.0 BPM
- 9. Gridlok and Rymetyme @ Redzone 2005 1.51.06 933 plays 51.0 BPM
- 10. Straight Outta Oakland - Oct 31, 2002 1.01.57 2199 plays 51.0 BPM
A true pioneer of the Drum and Bass sound, Gridlok remains one of the most highly regarded artists in the industry. With a discography spanning over a decade and featuring classics such as ‘Moodswings’, ‘Bottomfeeder’, and ‘Standing Room Only’, it’s little wonder that the Gridlok name has become synonymous with timeless Drum and Bass.
Involved with music from an early age, Ryan Powell aka Gridlok picked up a variety of instruments, but it was after experimenting with a cheap radio shack microphone paired with a 4-track tape recorder that he soon found himself in the murky world of production. Now with the use of a computer and an E-mu sampler along with an ever-changing combination of analogue gear and production techniques, this West Coast producer has led by example, constantly exploring new ways of injecting emotion and attitude into his art.
The grimy uncompromising style that Gridlok has developed forms the foundation for his glittering career, gaining him the attention of his peers with household names such as Shy FX, Pendulum, and Dom and Roland lining up to work with the American producer. Acknowledged by artists in and out of Drum and Bass, Gridlok has put his spin on other genres, remixing for the likes of electronica giant Josh Wink and house legend Sasha. Gridlok’s original music and remixes have also branched into other media, with his work appearing in titles such as Konami’s Dance Dance Revolution and MTV’s Challenge series. Covering a wide spectrum within Drum and Bass, Gridlok’s versatile production has allowed him to release on a diverse range of labels, spanning from Ram Records and Playaz to Commercial Suicide and Moving Shadow, whilst maintaining his signature sound....
...find the rest on Facebook.