Greyscale - First Love EP (Out Now on Influenza Media) 4 tracks, 10.49 Greyscale DnB on September 07, 2013 19:43
- 1. Greyscale - Impossible Dream (Out Now on Influenza Media) 2.39 944 plays
- 2. Greyscale - First Love (Out Now on Influenza Media) 2.42 1351 plays
- 3. Greyscale - Horizon (Out Now on Influenza Media) 2.44 747 plays
- 4. Greyscale - Obsession (Out now on Influenza Media) 2.43 597 plays
Greyscale - Special One / Sepia (E-Motion Records) 2 tracks, 5.17 Greyscale DnB on March 30, 2013 19:16
- 1. Greyscale & Spillage - 'Special One' (Out Now on E-Motion) 2.36 944 plays
- 2. Zere & Greyscale - 'Sepia' (Out Now on E-Motion) 2.40 590 plays
Greyscale - After All EP (Soul Deep Recordings) 2 tracks, 4.40 Greyscale DnB on January 05, 2013 04:40
- 1. Greyscale & Spillage - 'After All' (Available on Soul Deep Recordings) 2.19 428 plays
- 2. Greyscale - 'Overlook' (Available on Soul Deep Recordings) 2.21 381 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Cleveland, Ohio, USA - Drum & Bass Producer/DJ
Greyscale Drum & Bass -
His full name is John Vrhovnik. He was born and lives in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Greyscale discovered Drum & Bass in 2008. Not long after listening to the genre on a frequent basis, he began deejaying it around at local clubs and venues. Greyscale keep a strong relationship with the small, but not overlooked, Cleveland EDM scene and remains a member of a local Drum & Bass crew called Fresh Air Resources. He started as an all vinyl deejay, collecting all types of Drum & Bass, from the beginning of jungle music, up until now and his love for this genre still remains in a mostly vinyl collection with adoption of digital vinyl as well. When deejaying wasn't enough for John, he decided to take on production in 2010. Since then he has been perfecting the art of computer music production as a hobby. Greyscale didn't start reaching out to labels until about mid-2012, when he suddenly got his first release, moving only onward & upward from there. In 2013, Greyscale got a release on Influenza Media, marking a major milestone for him. Greyscale has worked on various collaborations with others since then with artists by the names of Spillage and Zere. As he gets more & more into Drum & Bass everyday, he find it to be more of a lifestyle than just a genre and he has lots of ambition for the future.
Greyscale Releases on:
Soul Deep Recordings
Message for booking information
Contact me on AIM at: GreyscaleDnB