- 1. SWEET BRONCO - (From A View To A) Killer Time 2.49 147 plays
- 2. SWEET BRONCO - Killer Time (Now Is The Winter Of Our Discotheque 12") 6.44 107 plays
- 3. SWEET BRONCO - North Star (Blackmail Dub - Mono) 4.18 59 plays
- 4. GRAND THEFT OTTO - Brookville vs Warren G 4.17 210 plays
- 5. ALEX CUBA - If You Give Me Love (Tamla Mix) 3.41 330 plays
- 6. GRAND THEFT OTTO - IVY - Lost In The Sun (Mono '67) 3.44 113 plays
- 7. GRAND THEFT OTTO - IVY - Distant Lights (Tess' Dub) 4.10 107 plays
Since 2005 i've been one-third of The Postmarks, and also record under various names like The Magic Bricks, Venice Super, I Am Stereo, Our Man In Pompano, Electralab, The King Makers, and Grand Theft Otto for which I do remixes. I also compose for film and TV.
I've played on/produced records for John Ralston (Vagrant), Andy Chase, The Neverendings (Unfiltered), Summer Blanket, and Helen Horal.
Some of my favorite sounds are made by John Barry, Lalo Schifrin, John Cacavas, Lilys, AIR, Komeda, Ornette Coleman, Gil Evans, Bernard Herrmann, Johnny Hartman, Donny Hathaway, Shudder To Think, De La Soul, Broadcast, Neu!, Spookey Ruben, The Police, Jason Falkner, My Bloody Valentine, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, Jackie Mittoo, Scientist, Steely Dan, Motown, STAX, Teen Beat, Minty Fresh, Verve, Island, Kindercore, K Records, March, Elephant Six, Dischord, Darla, Warp, Creation, 4AD, Unfiltered...