- 1. You Were Outraged 0.47 172 plays
- 2. GodKing 2.32 263 plays
- 3. CFCs Feat. Alicia Wiley & Eric Blair 4.02 1151 plays
- 4. White Toys Car Show 3.01 54 plays
- 5. RecycleMaker Feat. Kristoff Krane 4.03 583 plays
- 6. Northeast In 1.09 55 plays
- 7. Foxhole 3.10 57 plays
- 8. First Rule Feat. DVS 2.16 177 plays
- 9. Guthrie 1.57 239 plays
- 10. Gun Williams 1.54 43 plays
- 11. Pie Tins a million a thousand 3.41 38 plays
- 12. Query Feat. Kristoff Krane 2.38 133 plays
- 13. I'm Speeding Up and You're Slowing Down Feat. Big Bruce 2.28 62 plays
- 14. Lockbond 1.04 47 plays
- 15. Wolves in Milwaukee Remix 3.42 394 plays
Producer & Drummer. Producer for No Bird Sing, Moon & Pollution, Prey for Paralysis & Live Drums.
Graham O’Brien is a drummer, producer and composer. He has produced and recorded music for artists and groups around the Twin Cities and nationally, including Eyedea, Sadistik, Kristoff Krane, No Bird Sing, Moon & Pollution, Carnage, Kill the Vultures, and officially released remixes with Halloween, Alaska, Sadistik, Guante and Sole. In 2011 Graham released his solo debut as a producer & composer entitled “Live Drums”. It was warmly received and released on NoEcho Records out of the UK.
In early 2013 Graham finished composing 100% of the music for the awarded Twin Cities documentary The Infamous T.
Graham is also a busy gigging drummer in the Twin Cities area, along side the likes of No Bird Sing, Mississippi Peace, Cherry Spoon Collective, Adam Svec, Sean McPherson, Chastity Brown, Big Cats!, Bill Mike, Andrew Foreman, Casey O’Brien, Ostracon, DKO, Coloring Time, and many more.
Graham is a recipient of the 2012 Minnesota Emerging Composer Award.