- 1. You Were Outraged 0.47 52 plays
- 2. GodKing 2.32 223 plays
- 3. CFCs Feat. Alicia Wiley & Eric Blair 4.02 1114 plays
- 4. White Toys Car Show 3.01 30 plays
- 5. RecycleMaker Feat. Kristoff Krane 4.03 502 plays
- 6. Northeast In 1.09 31 plays
- 7. Foxhole 3.10 32 plays
- 8. First Rule Feat. DVS 2.16 161 plays
- 9. Guthrie 1.57 227 plays
- 10. Gun Williams 1.54 29 plays
- 11. Pie Tins a million a thousand 3.41 22 plays
- 12. Query Feat. Kristoff Krane 2.38 30 plays
- 13. I'm Speeding Up and You're Slowing Down Feat. Big Bruce 2.28 25 plays
- 14. Lockbond 1.04 32 plays
- 15. Wolves in Milwaukee Remix 3.42 375 plays
Producer & Drummer. Producer for No Bird Sing, Prey for Paralysis & Live Drums.
Since 1997, Graham O’Brien has been a drummer and producer and composer of music that is made with a “dark” aesthetic, using layers of synthesizers and samples and rounded out with his live percussion. As a producer and composer he has released work in collaboration with artists around the Twin Cities and nationally, including Eyedea, Sadistik, Kristoff Krane, No Bird Sing, Guante, Carnage, Alicia Wiley, and officially released remixes with Halloween, Alaska and Sole.
Graham is a busy gigging drummer in the Twin Cities area as well, having performed and/or recorded with Michelle Kinney & Chris Cunningham (Mississippi Peace), Bill Mike, Twinkie Jiggles’ Broken Orchestra, Big Cats!, John Keston (Ostracon), Jon Davis (DKO), Coloring Time, Nirmala Rajasekar, and the University of Minnesota Modern Dance Program.
In 2011 Graham released his solo debut as a producer & composer entitled “Live Drums”. It was warmly received and released on NoEcho Records out of the UK.
Graham is a recipient of the 2012 Minnesota Emerging Composer Award.